Page 1 of 1

Botanical Bunny review

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:13 pm
by Dano138a
Botanical Bunny is one of the first vendors I’ve tried and I don’t see a reason to buy anywhere else. Payment is easy, communication is great, and they offer fast service. I live far away from them and I get my order within 72 hours unless it gets lost. I haven’t tried all of their strains, but I’d say my favorite is the premium MD lot 12. I also like their White JongKong and Wild Green. I prefer the lot 12 before work for energy and pain management, and the wild green for relaxation. I get a nice vibrant buzz from their powder, and it is a lot stronger than what I can buy locally. They are very cheap, offering 20% off, and currently 30% off in some conditions.

Re: Botanical Bunny review

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:00 am
by Marcussk
Dano138a wrote:Botanical Bunny is one of the first vendors I’ve tried and I don’t see a reason to buy anywhere else. Payment is easy, communication is great, and they offer fast service. I live far away from them and I get my order within 72 hours unless it gets lost. I haven’t tried all of their strains, but I’d say my favorite is the premium MD lot 12. I also like their White JongKong and Wild Green. I prefer the lot 12 before work for energy and pain management, and the wild green for relaxation. I get a nice vibrant buzz from their powder, and it is a lot stronger than what I can buy locally. They are very cheap, offering 20% off, and currently 30% off in some conditions.
Botanical bunny was my first true vendor, outside of a headshop, as well. He was very kind and really helped me through a dark time in my life. Bunny is actually the reason I found Doublem and left reddit far behind. I will always be a loyal customer to bunny. I know not everything meshes body chemistry wise so I always order 100g of his strains, try them out and then order in quantity from the batch I tried. Its been a good system and I have gotten quite a bit of excellent strains from them.

Re: Botanical Bunny review

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:24 am
by KurtisCards
Never tried the white, but that PMD and wild green go frickin great mixed together! Favorite work time blend.

Re: Botanical Bunny review

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:25 am
by Maengda12
Same here!! ever since I placed my first order with them a couple weeks ago I’ve ordered 8 more strains and loved them all. They seem to sell out quick though which is not surprising because they have good product. I checked their website and they'res only 14 strains in stock when there was 20 something a couple weeks ago so I’m not sure when they restock

Re: Botanical Bunny review

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:37 pm
by RubberToes
New stock of White and Green Dayak batch 1911 today, both Lot17 (though batch number shows a November 2019 date?)- picked me some up and look forward to it.
Also the Premium MD lot 12 batch 2004 might be new, not sure?

Re: Botanical Bunny review

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:34 pm
by BotanicalBunny
RubberToes wrote:New stock of White and Green Dayak batch 1911 today, both Lot17 (though batch number shows a November 2019 date?)- picked me some up and look forward to it.
Also the Premium MD lot 12 batch 2004 might be new, not sure?
Dayak is actually 2004. I didn't realize the product name wasn't updated.