Page 1 of 1
(TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:08 pm
by The Relaxed Guy
This is one of the best strains I have ever had in my 4 years of kratom use. I don’t even usually like/buy greens, but this one is just fantastic.
It’s just an incredibly well-rounded, full spectrum burn. Fantastic euphoria without that background drowsiness creeping up on you. Very anxiolytic and relaxing, great pain relief. And it lasts hours. Basically 10/10 in every category.
You don’t need to mix it with anything, because it’s so good on it’s own.
I also got some Jade Bali in my order as a sampler. That one was absolutely fantastic, super long lasting and euphoric. I didn’t expect that, seeing as no one was really raving over it on here. That Jade Bali may be a top 5 all time favorite for me as well. Wish I ordered 250g of it.
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:11 pm
by RumRunner
The Relaxed Guy wrote:This is one of the best strains I have ever had in my 4 years of kratom use. I don’t even usually like/buy greens, but this one is just fantastic.
It’s just an incredibly well-rounded, full spectrum burn. Fantastic euphoria without that background drowsiness creeping up on you. Very anxiolytic and relaxing, great pain relief. And it lasts hours. Basically 10/10 in every category.
You don’t need to mix it with anything, because it’s so good on it’s own.
I also got some Jade Bali in my order as a sampler. That one was absolutely fantastic, super long lasting and euphoric. I didn’t expect that, seeing as no one was really raving over it on here. That Jade Bali may be a top 5 all time favorite for me as well. Wish I ordered 250g of it.
What’s your typical dose size for the 30 year wild super green?
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:39 pm
by WalrusGuardian
RumRunner wrote:What’s your typical dose size for the 30 year wild super green?
For me 4.5g is its ceiling, more is worse. Not sure if it's just more potent overall or if it doesn't scale well to higher doses.
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:33 pm
by RumRunner
WalrusGuardian wrote:RumRunner wrote:What’s your typical dose size for the 30 year wild super green?
For me 4.5g is its ceiling, more is worse. Not sure if it's just more potent overall or if it doesn't scale well to higher doses.
I couldn’t get this strain to work for me, so I put it away. Might have to re-visit it with a lower dose plan.
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:15 pm
by Tree
Damn I got the IR3 version and it's meh.
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:33 pm
by WalrusGuardian
It does seem like a "try it again some day" strain to me. A favorite one week and not as great the next. It seemed better when I avoided slower strains, like if I only took the Super or something else similarly fast.
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:20 pm
by acejestyr15
I like this one a lot actually!! Took me 2 or 3 burns to lock down a dosage which is def lower than my average dose.... It's provides nice clean smooth energy, some focus, and mood boost, along with some moderate pain relief which most strains do imo
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:24 pm
by MorriesWigs80
RumRunner wrote:WalrusGuardian wrote:RumRunner wrote:What’s your typical dose size for the 30 year wild super green?
For me 4.5g is its ceiling, more is worse. Not sure if it's just more potent overall or if it doesn't scale well to higher doses.
I couldn’t get this strain to work for me, so I put it away. Might have to re-visit it with a lower dose plan.
Rum Runner me too. I put it away - haven’t touched it in months. I was excited for it and it just doesn’t hit me. Maybe I’ll try at 3.5g?
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:41 pm
by gumbyke1
The Relaxed Guy wrote:This is one of the best strains I have ever had in my 4 years of kratom use. I don’t even usually like/buy greens, but this one is just fantastic.
It’s just an incredibly well-rounded, full spectrum burn. Fantastic euphoria without that background drowsiness creeping up on you. Very anxiolytic and relaxing, great pain relief. And it lasts hours. Basically 10/10 in every category.
You don’t need to mix it with anything, because it’s so good on it’s own.
I also got some Jade Bali in my order as a sampler. That one was absolutely fantastic, super long lasting and euphoric. I didn’t expect that, seeing as no one was really raving over it on here. That Jade Bali may be a top 5 all time favorite for me as well. Wish I ordered 250g of it.
This has been a staple and customer favorite for many. Thankfully, we made a TON of it (not literally) and it never gets old for me personally.
The reality is for every single batch - no matter how amazing it is, it will have anywhere from 15-20% of people who dont care for it. Its extremely rare that you get a batch that over 90% of people find it amazing... we only had one this year that had 93% of people who rated that batch 7 or higher. With that, this batch has a very high acceptance rate, so it's a great candidate for the swap n sell if it didn't work for you.
Just to clarify the IR3 and IR4 versions are actually the same exact batch... there is no difference between the two. We only have two different batch codes because when we were doing consumer testing we used the IR4 as a control sample for blind testing. When we were packaging products, we didn't realize that we had leftover IR4 labels mixed in with the IR3. With that, about half of the packages got "IR3" and the other half got "IR4". We didn't notice this until many customers already purchased it, so we decided to leave both versions on the menu (in case a customer wanted to re-order the same batch).
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:15 am
by nerdy ninja
What batch/strain was it that scored that high with everyone?
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:49 am
by acejestyr15
nerdy ninja wrote:What batch/strain was it that scored that high with everyone?
I believe it was wild crafted heavy red!!!
Re: (TFH) 30 Year Wild Super Green - IR4
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:40 pm
by gumbyke1
acejestyr15 wrote:nerdy ninja wrote:What batch/strain was it that scored that high with everyone?
I believe it was wild crafted heavy red!!!
Yup, Heavy Red. For awhile it was 100% scoring over a 7, but when we got around 35 surveys somebody gave it a 4.... A few more under 7 came in later