Page 1 of 1

Jiminy_Cricket Comes Through

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:02 am
by VenusianLove
I'll keep this one short.

I saw one of his comment on this forum and pinged his Discord. He soon responded and I received a nice selection of strains and a price list. After picking my strains and making my payment I got my tracking numbers just a few hours later.

>Payment was easy. Won't name the method but it's secure and accessible.
>Shipping was cheap and fast. Arrived in 2 days and I immediately got a tracking number.
>Great selection of strains.
>Only taken a few doses but it already seems like solid stuff.
>All strains arrived neatly packaged, accurately weighed, and on time.
>Packaging was fairly discreet. Arrives in a nondescript envelope with no references to kratom on the outside. Only complaint would be that if you feel it or hold it up to the light you can kind of tell there's some tightly packed baggies inside.
>Lowest prices I've seen.
>J_C was responsive and helpful while I was making my order. Very personal customer service.

Re: Jiminy_Cricket Comes Through

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:37 am
by Jiminy_Cricket
Thanks for giving me the thumbs up. Glad you like the leaf and the service. Have fun and stay safe during this crazy time.

For those who would like to see my current strains, prices, and reviews contact me via email at [email protected] or discord: Jiminy_Cricket#0639

Re: Jiminy_Cricket Comes Through

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:03 am
by Damen ck
I got my pack in yesterday (Saturday morning) after completing my order Thursday afternoon. Jim's very close to me on the map, so it only took two days. I agree with everything Venus said, neat ziplocs, came in a priority bubble envelope which is the perfect size for a kilo. And yes, these are some of the lowest prices ive found for awhile. $73.40 for split kilo shipped. Jiminy was also pleasant to.converse with over email. He sent me his menu, and gave me his recommendations, which I went with (historically I'm not good at picking).

Now, if you're the type that simply needs samples in your order you might be disappointed here-as there were none, but imo there doesn't need to be when the leaf is priced so well. (Same with RVA). I'm totally happy with my order.

Next is to sample the strains over this coming week. I got two reds and two greens, got kinda tempted by the yellow maeng da though, which I've heard good things about. But the whole ordering/payment/shipping process went very smoothly.

I'll add some reviews here or another thread when I try each strain.

Re: Jiminy_Cricket Comes Through

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:20 pm
by Damen ck
Here's a review I cross posted on discord

Got a great burn out of the Green Sanggau today.
the first couple times it didn't hit much. So if it doesn't work for you the first time, give it a couple more tries. It's a solid mid-spec, not quite energizing but has some focus to it almost like a white, definitely no sedation. It took a little while to build up, but by an hour in it peaked. There's still a decent physical comfort like it might be good for pain, though I don't have pain, so let's just say there's a pleasurable body sensation to it. I don't like the term "body high" to describe kratom but that's the closest thing I can think of. There is some mood lift definitely, but different than euphoria. Contentedness is the best way I can describe it. It was very enjoyable to get immersed in a book I'm reading, I always like strains that make reading more interesting and rewarding, but without being so intense that my reading comprehension is jeopardized. Not much else to do during the lockdown.

I have a few more to try a few more times to get my dose dialed in and I feel comfortable leaving a more detailed review. I'd give the GS a 7.5/10 overall...solidly above average without being too intense, which is just what I'm looking for much of the time. Good for midday/afternoon, for me.

Re: Jiminy_Cricket Comes Through

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:17 pm
by Damen ck
J_C Red Borneo

I've had this awhile now but just felt like posting a review after a few decent burns with it. It's a fresh, bright green color with a good aroma. I prefer the non fermented "green" reds better than the brown/sandy tinged fermented, I don't know why that is though. Even bents don't usually work well for me. The red borneo, is definitely on the slow side of the spectrum, an absence of any energy, long onset with an extended peak. I took some and felt it kick in after 45 minutes, peak at around an hour in, and the peak seemed to extend over the next hour. This is a good thing, a common complaint from me is kratom that wears off quickly. It has strong, relaxing, sedating, and euphoric qualities. When I say sedating, I mean in a totally non-medicinal way, just in a very naturally comfortable way that brings on somewhat of a dreamy state. As with most good red kratom, it has elements of anxiolysis, and I feel this would synergize well with passionflower or melatonin, or some sort of sleepy time tea, even blue lotus if that's your thing. It was a good last burn of the day, I think the evening is the only time fit to take this strain, or perhaps to get back to sleep during the night. I don't have physical pain, but the warmness and physical relaxation of this seems like it would be a good candidate for pain relief.
A solid 8/10. One of the better reds I've tried lately, and there've been a few.