Page 1 of 1
Lucky Herbals, edit
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:41 pm
by Strangbrew048
I got a few different kinds, but this BORNEO BLAST IS FIRE.
Thank you sir

Borneo Blast + Super green=, YOWZA.
The whites are potent, it gives me an energy kick. I like to mix them, green, red white, it's very nice.
4/3
Red Bali, Green md. Both are awesome @taking care of my pain. That sweet 30 minutes in, and my pain melts away. Ben is a really nice guy, too. Thanks Ben!
Re: Lucky Herbals
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:52 am
by LuckyHerbals
Strangbrew048 wrote:I got a few different kinds, but this BORNEO BLAST IS FIRE.
Thank you sir

Borneo Blast + Super green=, YOWZA.
Woohooooo! Awesome to hear. Welcome to the beginning of what I believe is the dry season. The latest batch finished drying during a week that was 90° almost every day!
Re: Lucky Herbals
Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:53 am
by LuckyHerbals
Also, for reference to those who don't know, Borneo Blast is 70% White Maeng Da and 30% Green Maeng Da, blended by us.
Re: Lucky Herbals
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:11 am
by wasabiipeas
I just got some Lucky red Bali. It's my first order from them and I'm not sure how I feel about the product. The order shipped timely even though things are crazy atm. I'm going to take a tolerance break so I can properly assess this shops kratom. I noticed the powder is quite dry. Which should be a good thing, not paying for water weight. I wonder if the way they package it keeps stock dry. A kilo felt like a book or dang brick when I grabbed it from the mailbox.
Re: Lucky Herbals
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:55 pm
by Kmac4844
I haven’t tried Red Bali but gmd green Hulu green Bali are excellent... lucky is part of my rotation for quite some time now....
Re: Lucky Herbals
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:13 am
by LuckyHerbals
wasabiipeas wrote:I just got some Lucky red Bali. It's my first order from them and I'm not sure how I feel about the product. The order shipped timely even though things are crazy atm. I'm going to take a tolerance break so I can properly assess this shops kratom. I noticed the powder is quite dry. Which should be a good thing, not paying for water weight. I wonder if the way they package it keeps stock dry. A kilo felt like a book or dang brick when I grabbed it from the mailbox.
Our reds are fermented. If you're not used to that, then it may be a shock to you to see just how dark they are! All our Kratom is stored in a separate room where the temperature and humidity is monitored and controlled as necessary. The temperature does not go above 72° F, and humidity is kept below 45%. I really enjoy our reds at night, or microdosing for some really good energy! You should add half a gram to a gram to some green or white and wow it's good. LOL.
Re: Lucky Herbals
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:17 am
by LuckyHerbals
Kmac4844 wrote:I haven’t tried Red Bali but gmd green Hulu green Bali are excellent... lucky is part of my rotation for quite some time now....
Hey Kmac! I'm not sure who you are, but thank you! I primarily take our greens and whites! Surprisingly, the green borneo is our weakest strain, no joke. We sell less than a kilo a week of that particular strain. We are debating removing that from our lineup. Have you tried it? We value all feedback, and would love to hear what everyone thinks about it. So far, the Super Green has been really popular with the greens you already mentioned.
Re: Lucky Herbals, edit
Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:26 am
by Kmac4844
Hey
No I haven’t tried the green Borneo and I am actually going to put an order in with you today. I only have yellow Bali and green Bali and little gmd left from probably November December I guess... but if anything is in your recommendation list I definitely appreciate it but certainly getting green Hulu for sure