Page 1 of 1
TFH Suggestions
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:58 pm
by eddiemandy1
I'm looking to place a second order with TFH and wanted to see what else compares to Wild Green Hulu Kapuas, that is exactly what I've been looking for. I'm wanting that whole good mood, happy, and could get through work without a care.
I have ordered already:
Wild Crafted White TFH
Wild White Hulu Kapuas
30 Year Wild Super Green
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:51 am
by Marcussk
Deep Jungle Sula Hreen A14 is pretty good. Great mood lift and just the right amount of energy.
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:04 am
by eddiemandy1
Marcussk wrote:Deep Jungle Sula Hreen A14 is pretty good. Great mood lift and just the right amount of energy.
Thanks for your help!
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:03 am
by Marcussk
eddiemandy1 wrote:Marcussk wrote:Deep Jungle Sula Hreen A14 is pretty good. Great mood lift and just the right amount of energy.
Thanks for your help!
I would give you more suggestions but I haven't worked thorough all of the greens yet. Trying wild elephant hulu today, so far pretty good, we'll see how it goes.
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:41 pm
by tophat
Are TFH "premiums" (100g bags only) worth it? I just want some good stuff that gives me that great calm energy I get from the good batches/strains. I've never ordered from TFH, is the Jade Bali good? I usually like greens or reds (that are not low-end)... I've been ordering from DG almost exclusively for past couple years.. So I am looking for new vendor that isn't so expensive. $45 for 125g of DG premium just hits my pocket book to hard and sometimes his premiums aren't much better then his "normal" leaf... But usually he's pretty consistent.. Can anyone give me some suggestions on some good TFH strains right now?
Thanks.
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:43 pm
by acejestyr15
tophat wrote:Are TFH "premiums" (100g bags only) worth it? I just want some good stuff that gives me that great calm energy I get from the good batches/strains. I've never ordered from TFH, is the Jade Bali good? I usually like greens or reds (that are not low-end)... I've been ordering from DG almost exclusively for past couple years.. So I am looking for new vendor that isn't so expensive. $45 for 125g of DG premium just hits my pocket book to hard and sometimes his premiums aren't much better then his "normal" leaf... But usually he's pretty consistent.. Can anyone give me some suggestions on some good TFH strains right now?
Thanks.
Anything TFH is always worth it IMHO!!!
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:01 pm
by tophat
acejestyr15 wrote:tophat wrote:Are TFH "premiums" (100g bags only) worth it? I just want some good stuff that gives me that great calm energy I get from the good batches/strains. I've never ordered from TFH, is the Jade Bali good? I usually like greens or reds (that are not low-end)... I've been ordering from DG almost exclusively for past couple years.. So I am looking for new vendor that isn't so expensive. $45 for 125g of DG premium just hits my pocket book to hard and sometimes his premiums aren't much better then his "normal" leaf... But usually he's pretty consistent.. Can anyone give me some suggestions on some good TFH strains right now?
Thanks.
Anything TFH is always worth it IMHO!!!
Anything?? Do you have any suggestions? I am thinking about doing the Jade Bali and the 30yr Super Green.. I just dunno, so many choices.
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:42 pm
by Closedeyesearch
only 4 suggestions.. hm
yellow md muk?
30 yr wild white tfh
24k Bali
30 yr md green coarse
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:28 pm
by Ezriderx2x
tophat wrote:acejestyr15 wrote:tophat wrote:Are TFH "premiums" (100g bags only) worth it? I just want some good stuff that gives me that great calm energy I get from the good batches/strains. I've never ordered from TFH, is the Jade Bali good? I usually like greens or reds (that are not low-end)... I've been ordering from DG almost exclusively for past couple years.. So I am looking for new vendor that isn't so expensive. $45 for 125g of DG premium just hits my pocket book to hard and sometimes his premiums aren't much better then his "normal" leaf... But usually he's pretty consistent.. Can anyone give me some suggestions on some good TFH strains right now?
Thanks.
Anything TFH is always worth it IMHO!!!
Anything?? Do you have any suggestions? I am thinking about doing the Jade Bali and the 30yr Super Green.. I just dunno, so many choices.
Jade Bali leaned more towards a red for me or heavy green. Very relaxing, heavy. If you are looking for a wind down, end of day I would say that's a good one. All of the wild crafted strains were very good. Seemed to have a full bodied feel, the white was a favorite of mine. All of the 30 yr strains were also very good (haven't tried the white) or the ones that end in tfh, i.e. wild red tfh, etc.
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:14 am
by tophat
Yeah but I am looking for a feel good euphoric calm energy strain (which seem pretty rare now-a-days)... I have enough low end strains for sleep. I need some good stuff for daytime...
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:30 am
by Marcussk
tophat wrote:Yeah but I am looking for a feel good euphoric calm energy strain (which seem pretty rare now-a-days)... I have enough low end strains for sleep. I need some good stuff for daytime...
Green hulu Kapuas, wild Elephant hulu, and deep jungle sula green should work for you.
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:46 am
by GrannyJ62
I'm still loving TFH 30 yr yellow it hits the spot everytime but really you cant go wrong with anything from TFH they are the real deal.
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:18 pm
by Marcussk
GrannyJ62 wrote:I'm still loving TFH 30 yr yellow it hits the spot everytime but really you cant go wrong with anything from TFH they are the real deal.
So true, everything I have tried can find a place some where in my rotation
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:45 pm
by eddiemandy1
In the past I've been a green and white girl and I loved the Maeng Da's, how is the 30 year wild md and the deep jungle md also how is the white jong kong, does any of these provide energy and good mood?
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:42 pm
by eddiemandy1
Closedeyesearch wrote:only 4 suggestions.. hm
yellow md muk?
30 yr wild white tfh
24k Bali
30 yr md green coarse
Is that 30 yr md green couse fast or how would you describe it?
Re: TFH Suggestions
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:56 pm
by acejestyr15
eddiemandy1 wrote:Closedeyesearch wrote:only 4 suggestions.. hm
yellow md muk?
30 yr wild white tfh
24k Bali
30 yr md green coarse
Is that 30 yr md green couse fast or how would you describe it?
For me is was pretty midspec