Denette TheBigD615 Review
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:27 pm
What a difference a year makes. This time last year I was burning though dozens of samples hoping to find some good leaf. Between supplier issues and rainy season most of what I picked up ranged from average to bunk. There were a few gems, but it was expensive and tedious to find them.
I decided this year to hold off buying until at least spring. But after chatting with Denette on discord and seeing many favorable reviews, I broke down and placed an order. And I couldn't be happier, I've enjoyed every single strain I've tried.
All communication was through Discord and everything was handled very quickly. Price was good, 4 way split kilo for $74 with priority shipping included. Order was well packed and the bags are good quality with a clear window. There were also 3 very generous sized samples added. Denette also followed up to make sure I didn't have any issues.
All around it was a great experience and I will be ordering again.
Red Master
Batch: EC2
Duration: Average
Speed: Mid-
Mood: Good
Pain relief: Good
Comments: Reds haven't been treating me well lately, but I enjoyed this one. Very mellow burn with a little euphoria thrown in for good measure.
Green Milk
Batch: CK7
Duration: Good
Speed: Mid+
Mood: Good
Pain relief: Good-
Comments: Very enjoyable burn. Good legs with a bit of energy.
Red Bone
Batch: Batch 27
Duration: Average
Speed: Mid
Mood: Good
Pain relief: Good
Comments: Put me in a really happy mood.
Green Bone
Batch: Batch 27
Duration: Good
Speed: Mid-
Mood: Good+
Pain relief: Good
Comments: Great warm euphoric feeling that builds up for the first hour or so and keeps going for two or three hours. This one's a standout for me.
Green Horn
Batch: CK8
Duration: Average
Speed: Mid
Mood: Good
Pain relief: Good-
Comments: Another really solid green.
Green Master
Batch: EC2
Duration: Good
Speed: Mid-Fast
Mood: Great-
Pain relief: Good
Comments: Another standout. Fairly energetic. Left me in a great mood for most of the evening. Denette mentioned having trouble with the supplier. Hope that gets resolved.
I decided this year to hold off buying until at least spring. But after chatting with Denette on discord and seeing many favorable reviews, I broke down and placed an order. And I couldn't be happier, I've enjoyed every single strain I've tried.
All communication was through Discord and everything was handled very quickly. Price was good, 4 way split kilo for $74 with priority shipping included. Order was well packed and the bags are good quality with a clear window. There were also 3 very generous sized samples added. Denette also followed up to make sure I didn't have any issues.
All around it was a great experience and I will be ordering again.
Red Master
Batch: EC2
Duration: Average
Speed: Mid-
Mood: Good
Pain relief: Good
Comments: Reds haven't been treating me well lately, but I enjoyed this one. Very mellow burn with a little euphoria thrown in for good measure.
Green Milk
Batch: CK7
Duration: Good
Speed: Mid+
Mood: Good
Pain relief: Good-
Comments: Very enjoyable burn. Good legs with a bit of energy.
Red Bone
Batch: Batch 27
Duration: Average
Speed: Mid
Mood: Good
Pain relief: Good
Comments: Put me in a really happy mood.
Green Bone
Batch: Batch 27
Duration: Good
Speed: Mid-
Mood: Good+
Pain relief: Good
Comments: Great warm euphoric feeling that builds up for the first hour or so and keeps going for two or three hours. This one's a standout for me.
Green Horn
Batch: CK8
Duration: Average
Speed: Mid
Mood: Good
Pain relief: Good-
Comments: Another really solid green.
Green Master
Batch: EC2
Duration: Good
Speed: Mid-Fast
Mood: Great-
Pain relief: Good
Comments: Another standout. Fairly energetic. Left me in a great mood for most of the evening. Denette mentioned having trouble with the supplier. Hope that gets resolved.