Lucky Herbals review - green hulu
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:41 pm
I have been ordering White Maeng Da from Sacred Kratom for almost a year now. Probably because I haven't strayed at all from that strain, (it's my favorite but I've only ever really tried reds from shitty head shops when I felt like trying something new) I am now up to almost 30 grams a day and not enjoying nearly as much as I used to.
Then here comes a batch of Green Hulu from Lucky Herbals. I ordered this strain based on recommendations here and a bit of research. I also ordered Yellow Maeng Da and my usual, White Maeng Da. I have only tried the Green Hulu so far and, WOW!
I'm sincerely impressed with the price and potency. Sacred Kratom is absolutely outrageous (as I now know) and man have I been missing out. Green Hulu hit way stronger than my usual at the same dose but also lasted way longer. Even after eating!!!
So thankful I can cut back on my doses now as I was getting concerned. Excited to try the Yellow Maeng Da tomorrow!
Then here comes a batch of Green Hulu from Lucky Herbals. I ordered this strain based on recommendations here and a bit of research. I also ordered Yellow Maeng Da and my usual, White Maeng Da. I have only tried the Green Hulu so far and, WOW!
I'm sincerely impressed with the price and potency. Sacred Kratom is absolutely outrageous (as I now know) and man have I been missing out. Green Hulu hit way stronger than my usual at the same dose but also lasted way longer. Even after eating!!!
So thankful I can cut back on my doses now as I was getting concerned. Excited to try the Yellow Maeng Da tomorrow!