Spintripfall of Appalachian Herbs
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:24 pm
This is a review of two of his new white strains...
Fermented White - I got alot of energry out this one and good pain relief. The legs were pretty long and came on strong and fairly quick. One of the better whites Ive had in while def would recommend if whites are your thing or youre looking for some day time pain relief
White Cambo - This one was my fave of the two and I really liked the first one. The onset wasnt as quick but it was intense when it started hitting. If you wanna get shit done then this is def a must try. The pain relief was great as well and the legs a bit longer than the first and on the come down I was very relaxed. I was pretty sore from a long day the day before and decided to give this one a try and cleared it right up. Spin is a good dude too and always a pleasure to deal with.
http://appalachianherbs.net/
Fermented White - I got alot of energry out this one and good pain relief. The legs were pretty long and came on strong and fairly quick. One of the better whites Ive had in while def would recommend if whites are your thing or youre looking for some day time pain relief
White Cambo - This one was my fave of the two and I really liked the first one. The onset wasnt as quick but it was intense when it started hitting. If you wanna get shit done then this is def a must try. The pain relief was great as well and the legs a bit longer than the first and on the come down I was very relaxed. I was pretty sore from a long day the day before and decided to give this one a try and cleared it right up. Spin is a good dude too and always a pleasure to deal with.
http://appalachianherbs.net/