Page 1 of 1
Botanical Bunny - Updated Review Thread
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:18 pm
by Kyle4434
I ordered the Super White (lot 12).. and the Wild White (lot 14) as a sample which I just burned 2 mins ago (will update latahh... both)
Ordered the 5th (late afternoon) and arrived on the 8th at 2pm
Botanical Bunny is one beautiful bastad. Give him/her (I dunno) a round of applause for such excellent kratom prices!! I've used BB a year to the date before and they are still siggidy solid as far as delivery and price!!
4 out of 5 lightbulb emojis for you my long eared budday!!

/5
Will update on Quality of these two whites latahh. bravo bunny bravo.
TAKE A BOW
UPDATE: (Quality)
The Wild White (lot 14) is a much more energetic/stimulating than euphoric burn.. which I consider GREAT and what im looking for in a white!! Not quite adderall feeling (I have yet to find a strain that is) but like a ritalin feel to it!!
Woo ha!! Thank yee BB
Will update the Super White (lot 12) tomorrow!! Anyone else tried these whites?
Re: Botanical Bunny - STILL SOLID AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 pm
by Kyle4434
SUPER WHITE (Lot 12)
My go to for whites fo sho... more euphoric burn than the Wild white. Long lasting energy.
Just to add to the Wild White... I would recommend not taking at night because it will be hard to sleep. I mean duh for any white.. just sayin the wild white is pure energy. Recommend as well.
Re: Botanical Bunny - STILL SOLID AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:14 pm
by WhiteAngelica
I recently ordered BB's Super Red and Red MD Kapuas. Both are exceptional, but the Kapuas is absolutely incredible.
I love their 'Maeng Da 12' and now he has Super Maeng D's 12. Psyched to try it.
Re: Botanical Bunny - STILL SOLID AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:51 pm
by PIGFOOT
BB is the first vendor I bought from after lurking here for awhile and boy this forum did not disappoint. It was Wild White, and I still remember it.
Excited to know he has a "Super White" now; that sounds right up my alley.
Re: Botanical Bunny - STILL SOLID AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:35 pm
by Kyle4434
I'm going to try the Red Kapuas. Thanks for the recommend. Needed a red.
Re: Botanical Bunny - STILL SOLID AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:56 pm
by KurtisCards
Got some lot 14 wild green in today, as well as the pmd 12. Will report back findings tonight.
Re: Botanical Bunny - STILL SOLID AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:44 pm
by KurtisCards
Gotta say that PMD12 is pretty damn good, took it late at night, that was a bad idea lol couldn't sleep to save my life, but it was some awesome mood lift and excitement.
The wild green lot 14 is pretty meh, not terrible, but nothing really stands out when taking it, probably will just end up in dooms day stash, or as a filler for other strains.
Re: Botanical Bunny - STILL SOLID AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:38 pm
by Kyle4434
I got the Clover Sampler Pack (All Lot 12)
I will be updating as I burn each one.
1. Premium MD - Okay I FEEL why people dig the greens now. Holy euphoria with extremely good mood lift. Perfect balance of energy without being too sedating. It is a smidge sedating but nothing like the red JK last night. Impossible to be in a bad mood burning this guy!!! It's only been 40 mins but wow... this took me from groggy to super positive fun guy in 40 minutes! Yay. Will try #4 tomorrow morning to compare greens.
2. MD Kapuas Red - pure sedation... but without falling asleep. Took all my anxiety away and made me cool with being bored.. if that makes sense. really like this as a quick calmative.. yay
2. MD Kapuas White - little lift... no anxiety though either. Hmm.. this is a weird one. Long legs on it... like a calm focus. It's pretty chill for a white... I'd put it more in the green category. Mood boost is noticeable but not insane like the PMD.
4. MD Kapuas Green - This is my second day trying. It is more of red green. Sedating and euphoric... not completely knock you out sedating as the Red MD Jong Kong. Hmm.. if I mixed this with BBs super white it would almost be the perfect strain for the personal benefits I am looking for in kratom. If you like reds but dont want to fall asleep... this is the green for you. If you want mood lift but aren't looking for physical energy this is the one to use. Maybe mix this with a cup of coffee and it would be perfect.
5. Red MD Jong Kong - wow... havent had a red in a good minute. Probably been a year at minimum as I like the zooming whites. So maybe take that in account for no tolerance maybe.. dunno. But this one took about an hour and 30 mins to kick in but I'm feeling happy tired... with zero anxiety. Wow.... g'night.
In conclusion... I hate to say this because I dont want BB running out before I can stock up. BUT THAT PMD IS FIRE... HOLY JEEBUS.
I'm a whites guy.. but that PMD puts me in such a good mood that I can tackle any challenge with a smile while whistling a tune!!
Re: Botanical Bunny - Updated Review Thread
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:09 am
by KurtisCards
I have been wanting to try that red Jong Kong. Haven't come across a decent red in a while.
Miss his chocolate jk, hoping he gets some of that fire lot 13 gjk this year. Gonna definitely stock up this time lol
Re: Botanical Bunny - Updated Review Thread
Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:16 pm
by Kyle4434
KurtisCards wrote:I have been wanting to try that red Jong Kong. Haven't come across a decent red in a while.
Miss his chocolate jk, hoping he gets some of that fire lot 13 gjk this year. Gonna definitely stock up this time lol
That red JK was some sedating stuff. Took forever to kick in so I thought maybe it was bunk. But then an 1 hr 30 later it kicked in and lasted about 4 hours.. then I ate and it vanished. But those were a wicked relaxing few hours.
I see BB has a new sampler pack with golds in it. Want to try.. but one sampler pack at a time. Burning PMD (lot 12) as ive read 5+ others say it was fire.. burning right now to compare notes.