Page 1 of 1

Soflo super white

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:31 pm
by BobbyHill
This is a review for Soflo super white. The super white is a new offering from soflo and I always like to try new strains he gets in. This super white is one of the best whites I’ve had in a very long time, I’m not usually a fan of white strains but this one has won me over. The come up is very quick I feel effects within 10 minutes. There is a very strong motivation and general anxiety relief. Very long legs with this strain one dose lasted around 5 hours. Once again another top quality strain from soflo, every single strain I’ve ordered from him is truly premium highly recommended!

Re: Soflo super white

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:17 am
by Somethingsacred
That’s great !! I felt the same anti anxiety effect .. from a WHITE!!! No less!!!
It’s a good one ... I’ll share my review when I’ve had the chance to try the super green , red md and ted horn a couple more times. His recent restock is some clean potent and FINELY ( nano status) powders. Dissolves clean in liquid and melts with T&W.... damn fine kratom ... I’m impressed with my small order to try the new stuff out ... that red Horn is no joke either !!! Wow and wow!!

Re: Soflo super white

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:19 am
by The_Kraken
Somethingsacred wrote:That’s great !! I felt the same anti anxiety effect .. from a WHITE!!! No less!!!
It’s a good one ... I’ll share my review when I’ve had the chance to try the super green , red md and ted horn a couple more times. His recent restock is some clean potent and FINELY ( nano status) powders. Dissolves clean in liquid and melts with T&W.... damn fine kratom ... I’m impressed with my small order to try the new stuff out ... that red Horn is no joke either !!! Wow and wow!!
You review a lot- are these all purchases or do you get free samples sometimes?

Re: Soflo super white

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:49 pm
by Somethingsacred
Thx for asking 8-)

Most of the time I get samples with my orders, reviewing those...and I’ve also asked some vendors if I could get some samples sent. Purchasing the ones that I like best after trying them. But mostly from my orders with samples included ! I love reviewing kratom and the vendors providing quality products . I hope the reviews help folks find quality sources , getting good vendors some consideration by talking about quality of effects I have , prices charged and customer service.

I used to be in the ganja scene .. most of my life actually ... and cared about the small/big details with the diff nuances from diff strains and locations they grow in, the fertilizers used, the drying methods and curing techniques ...
I have been on a long hiatus from ganja , which is good cause I was the poster child for herb..and needed a long break to change things up..


Ive been having a good time with this leaf that’s given so much quality to my life ! I have a spinal degenerative disease , dealing with chronic pain, depression and anxiety.... kratom has changed the way I move through life , my reality is brighter and no longer do I feel like a prisoner to my pain ! def a miraculous herb! best relief I’ve found, utterly grateful to have discovered kratom even if it was later in life than I would have wanted !! No time like the present to start feeling better ..lol

Take care

Re: Soflo super white

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:23 pm
by CatfatherB
Somethingsacred wrote:Thx for asking 8-)

Most of the time I get samples with my orders, reviewing those...and I’ve also asked some vendors if I could get some samples sent. Purchasing the ones that I like best after trying them. But mostly from my orders with samples included ! I love reviewing kratom and the vendors providing quality products . I hope the reviews help folks find quality sources , getting good vendors some consideration by talking about quality of effects I have , prices charged and customer service.

I used to be in the ganja scene .. most of my life actually ... and cared about the small/big details with the diff nuances from diff strains and locations they grow in, the fertilizers used, the drying methods and curing techniques ...
I have been on a long hiatus from ganja , which is good cause I was the poster child for herb..and needed a long break to change things up..


Ive been having a good time with this leaf that’s given so much quality to my life ! I have a spinal degenerative disease , dealing with chronic pain, depression and anxiety.... kratom has changed the way I move through life , my reality is brighter and no longer do I feel like a prisoner to my pain ! def a miraculous herb! best relief I’ve found, utterly grateful to have discovered kratom even if it was later in life than I would have wanted !! No time like the present to start feeling better ..lol

Take care

Damn Jed!!! Ganja? Wouldn't have taken you for a pothead!!! :lol:

IM KIDDING!! :D

But seriously....thanks for your thourough reviews..this place needs more reviews of current batches for the newcomers and your doing people a real service!! Good job bud! ;)

Re: Soflo super white

Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:17 am
by Somethingsacred
Thx Catfather ! I “was” the biggest pot head lol!!
It’s a real treat having community forums/ places like this one..and a couple others ..great support and wisdom shared between everyone ( Talk about good medicine ! ) unfortunately some of those are no longer in operation :| always a rotten apple out of a crate of others wise pristine ones... especially ones with some bruises and battle wounds , beautiful character 8-)

But those rotten apples need to wake up and ask themselves..”why do I do this $hit ?” . .... and cut out the nonsense !

Happy to be here ! I’ve met some awesome people , fine examples of solid spirited humans !

Thx again catfather !