Page 1 of 1
Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:43 pm
by Slapjack
I don’t get what all the hype is about

everything I sample was a dud. Plus I did a big order believing all the hype, I’m hoping it will be better I’ll keep you posted. I sampled
30 year wild maeng da a14ir ... 5 out of 10
Deep jungle sula green a14..... 4 out of 10
Deep jungle sula red a14 ....... 1 out of 10
Wild yellow tfh m16 .............. 3 out of 10
Wild green tfh m16 .............,., 5 out of 10
Relaxing red am2....,............... 6 out of 10
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:57 pm
by K-Dawg
Slapjack wrote:I don’t get what all the hype is about

everything I sample was a dud. Plus I did a big order believing all the hype, I’m hoping it will be better I’ll keep you posted. I sampled
30 year wild maeng da a14ir ... 5 out of 10
Deep jungle sula green a14..... 4 out of 10
Deep jungle sula red a14 ....... 1 out of 10
Wild yellow tfh m16 .............. 3 out of 10
Wild green tfh m16 .............,., 5 out of 10
Relaxing red am2....,............... 6 out of 10
Did you try everything twice or just once? It's worth noting that Chris states that the test samples DO NOT reflect his proven items that make it to his menu for members. I just recently got my samples and the 1st two that I tried were not stellar either but the 3rd sample 30 yr old Wild Maeng Da Coarse was better than average. I believe this is the exact reason they send out test samples.. to find out which batches ancuring techniques, grinds, etc are best.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:06 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
Slapjack wrote:I don’t get what all the hype is about

everything I sample was a dud. Plus I did a big order believing all the hype, I’m hoping it will be better I’ll keep you posted. I sampled
30 year wild maeng da a14ir ... 5 out of 10
Deep jungle sula green a14..... 4 out of 10
Deep jungle sula red a14 ....... 1 out of 10
Wild yellow tfh m16 .............. 3 out of 10
Wild green tfh m16 .............,., 5 out of 10
Relaxing red am2....,............... 6 out of 10
I'd say give it a few more tries and play around with dose, maybe?? Were these test samples? Or were these what you ordered?? Reason I ask is cause like the above poster mentioned not all the test samples make it to his full menu. Were these part of your big order or did you order anything else? I guess it all depends what you take kratom for too... Hopefully when you come back to them they will work better for you
The Wild Green tfh and Wild Yellow TFH are simple incredible mood boost for me. Haven't tried the others.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:26 pm
by RumRunner
Slapjack wrote:I don’t get what all the hype is about

everything I sample was a dud.
You’re raining on everyone’s parade. I admire your bravery though.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:29 pm
by Slapjack
These we’re samples... tested three times each... some four. I’ve been taking kratom daily for six years dosing 2 grams every 3 hours... I’ve gone through a lot of kratom.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:48 pm
by Somethingsacred
Out of the samples You tried , I sampled the relaxing red .... for me I always need to take a slightly bigger dose with reds ... I’d try a bigger dose with that one .. and I agree with k-dawg... the samples are just that , some might make it to the main stay section , others may not .... I did a review recently and 9/10 were worth buying and put a smile on my face !! I feel your frustration ... but that’s the whole point of testing ... to see what people respond too .. I suppose I’ve been lucky to try many winners out of the test batches .... yay for me lol... not so much yay for you ! Even the ones that didn’t sing to me was still a fun project to be a part of ... without a doubt TFH has some top notch products as far as my chemistry goes ... I’ve been a daily utilizer of kratom for 2-1/2 years ... 2 tsp per dose 4-5 x a day ... I’m pretty experienced and most of what I’ve sampled was worthy!! How’s your tolerance? I’ve been having tolerance issues lately... it plays a huge part.. as you know I’m sure !!! But yes ... testing is just that ... testing .... what most folks report as being great gets to the main selection status !!
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:58 pm
by CatfatherB
Slapjack wrote:I don’t get what all the hype is about

everything I sample was a dud. Plus I did a big order believing all the hype, I’m hoping it will be better I’ll keep you posted. I sampled
30 year wild maeng da a14ir ... 5 out of 10
Deep jungle sula green a14..... 4 out of 10
Deep jungle sula red a14 ....... 1 out of 10
Wild yellow tfh m16 .............. 3 out of 10
Wild green tfh m16 .............,., 5 out of 10
Relaxing red am2....,............... 6 out of 10
Are you signed up for the double M trading post? If you are still not satisfied with your order I'm sure if you posted the items to the trading post, someone would be glad to take the bulk off your hands (probably within' the same hour) So don't feel that all is lost here, any TFH batch will hold its value!!

Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:30 pm
by Lambeezy
You dose every 3 hours? For 6 years? What is there to feel lol
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:46 pm
by gumbyke1
Hey Slapjack - Im sorry you didnt enjoy the samples you received. I hope you are not disappointed with your purchase.
I was noticing with your survey submissions that you were what w call an "anomaly range" tester because your average overall quality score was about 4.1 points below the testing population (on a scale of 1-10).
We learned very quickly early on in our testing that much of kratom effects are due to personal preference / body chemistry. We routinely find that for every 7-8 people that absolutely love a batch, there are 1-2 that get absolutely nothing from it. This is a big part of why we have made big moves in our research into building a database of "preference profiles". We hope to eventually be able to use this information to make intelligent batch recommendations for our customers based on their profile (the profile is built of previous survey submissions). I think this is the next big step in vending - because so much of the leaf comes down to personal preference.
I don't normally share testing results - but I thought I would this one time to illustrate the variances Note - the last number is the overall quality score (scale of 1-10). Also, our scoring system is set up as follows:
1) – Poor quality - no effects
(5) – Average quality – Comparable to what most vendors are selling. Does the job but its nothing special.
(10)- Highest quality – an exceptional strain is among some of the best leaf that is available.
We don't have a ton of results in because most packages went out a week ago, but there are enough to get a small snapshot. Some of the ones in testing so far are not home runs, but most are scoring fairly well
(One thing to note is we did not receive your survey for the Green Sula or 30 Year MD, so you won't see your scores below. We have had some people report issues with submitting surveys - its probably not user error.)
30 year wild maeng da ( coarse a 14 ir 9
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 7
30 year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 9
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 8
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 10
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 5
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 2
30 year wild maeng da (course) A14IR 9
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (course) A14IR 7
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) - A14 8
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) - A14 3
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) - A14 6
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) - A14 10
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) - A14 9
Deep jungle Sula (green) -A14 9
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) A-14 8
Deep jungle sula (green)-A14 7
Deep Jungle Sula Green A14 9
Deep jungle sula(green)- A14 7
Deep Jungle Sula(Green)-A14 9
Deep Jungle Sula (Red) - A14 7
Deep Jungle Sula (Red) - A14 10
Deep Jungle Sula (Red) - A14 9
Deep Jungle Sula (Red) - A14 8
Deep jungle sula (red)-a14 7
Deep Jungle Sula (Red)-A14 8
Deep jungle sula red a14 1
Deep Jungle Sula(Red)-A14 4
Deep Jungle Sula(red)-A14 7
Wild yellow TFH 6
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 7
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 9
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 4
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 5
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 5
Wild yellow tfh - m16 7
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 6
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 6
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 9
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 9
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 9
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 5
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 9
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 4
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 6
Wild Yellow TFH -M16 9
Wild yellow TFH -m16 8
Wild Yellow TFH M-16 10
Wild Yellow TFH M16 10
Wild Yellow TFH M16 7
Wild yellow tfh- m16 8
wild yellow tfh- m16 10
wild yellow tfh-m16 9
Wild yellow tfh- m16 10
Wild Yellow TFN - M16 1
Wild yellow th m16 2
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 4
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 10
Wild green tfh - m16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 7
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 7
Wild Green TFH - M16 3
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 2
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 10
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild green tfh - m16 7
Wild Green TFH - M16 6
Wild green tfh -m16 5
Wild green TFH M16 8
Wild Green TFH M16 8
Wild green tfh- m16 8
Wild Green TFH-M16 1
Relaxing Red - A2 7
Relaxing Red - A2 7
Relaxing Red - A2 8
Relaxing Red - A2 10
Relaxing Red - A2 7
Relaxing Red - A2 8
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 8
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 8
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 9
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 10
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 6
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 9
Relaxing red - batch AM2 4
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 7
Relaxing Red -- Batch AM2 9
Relaxing Red AM2 8
Relaxing red AM2 9
Relaxing red batch am2 5
Relaxing red blend 10
Relaxing Red--AM2 9
Relaxing red-batch AM2 7
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:01 pm
by Somethingsacred
Thx for sharing that info Chris ... I’m ready to test more !!! Lol..!!!! Take care and thx for doing what you do ... I highly respect your methods !! Good stuff man .. good stuff
And I totally agree that what works very well for one , not so for another ... part of the kratom and personal chemistry riddle lol
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:00 pm
by Slapjack
Hi lambeezy, I know my usage might be a little extreme compared to others, but kratom still works for me just as good as it did when I started. Thank you Gumby for the opportunity to be a tester and the research your doing. I know kratom can be very finicky at times so take my review with a grain of salt. And cat I did become a trade member the other day

looking forward to do some trading
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:54 pm
by KraytomorKraatom?
RumRunner wrote:Slapjack wrote:I don’t get what all the hype is about

everything I sample was a dud.
You’re raining on everyone’s parade. I admire your bravery though.
Seriously though right. Straight down pour. Then I saw they were samples and felt a little better. I can appreciate that not all test samples will be home runs. Its experimenting to find way to consistently produce quality kratom. Some will be great, some ok and some duds. In the end I feel it will all be for the betterment of our whole community hopefully
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:08 pm
by Greyfeather
We learned very quickly early on in our testing that much of kratom effects are due to personal preference / body chemistry. We routinely find that for every 7-8 people that absolutely love a batch, there are 1-2 that get absolutely nothing from it. This is a big part of why we have made big moves in our research into building a database of "preference profiles". We hope to eventually be able to use this information to make intelligent batch recommendations for our customers based on their profile (the profile is built of previous survey submissions). I think this is the next big step in vending - because so much of the leaf comes down to personal preference.
Wow, this would be some kind of next-level service. If I could contact a vendor who could design a product protocol so nicely for me, I would never go anywhere else, lol.
BRAVO gumbyke!
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:28 pm
by Greyfeather
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 4
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 10
Wild green tfh - m16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 7
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 7
Wild Green TFH - M16 3
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 2
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 10
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild green tfh - m16 7
Wild Green TFH - M16 6
Wild green tfh -m16 5
Wild green TFH M16 8
Wild Green TFH M16 8
Wild green tfh- m16 8
Wild Green TFH-M16 1
Yikes!! I think maybe I was the one who gave this a "1".
Trust me folks, I am absolutely an "ANOMALY"
And I'm going to sample it again tomorrow because the conditions under which I was testing were not ideal. Owing to this survey experience I am "feeling" Greens - consistently - for the first time. To my surprise I'm finding serious value in them - enough so that I am going to start blending some green into some of my reds. Testing for TFH has ended up being more of a benefit to ME than probably for TFH!!
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:46 pm
by mivanqua
I can't speak for everyone, but I'm sure we all could say the same. Haha!
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:50 pm
by mivanqua
Slapjack wrote:I don’t get what all the hype is about

everything I sample was a dud. Plus I did a big order believing all the hype, I’m hoping it will be better I’ll keep you posted. I sampled
30 year wild maeng da a14ir ... 5 out of 10
Deep jungle sula green a14..... 4 out of 10
Deep jungle sula red a14 ....... 1 out of 10
Wild yellow tfh m16 .............. 3 out of 10
Wild green tfh m16 .............,., 5 out of 10
Relaxing red am2....,............... 6 out of 10
Oddly, some vendors don't work for some people. Why? I couldn't even speculate. For me, SOSA does almost nothing for me FOR THE MOST PART. I love the Baik Bali though, but the rest....eh.
And i KNOW SOSA is a good company with great kratom. Maybe (and I'm sorry for you if this is the case. Genuinely.) TFH just doesn't do it for you. It definitely happens.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:12 pm
by javagurl62
I had to re dose within a half hour on a couple of them yesterday. I didn't get any euphoria but they were very energetic. Getting back to them today, the results were verty different. I'm also one that doses every few hours so I know my tolerance is a bit wack. I used 3 gram sample sizes for all tests and used up all of the Coarse Green which was my first try. The 3.3 grams sent me back to bed this morning...too much. I generally look for euphoria but found that the energy was priceless as I have been out of sorts ever since the clock change. I found none of my samples to be bunk. I'm looking to grab a split key. I also stayed away from potentiators save for a sprinkle of that lemon powder, which may help but I use it for flavor. I mix my kratom in herbal tea. I stuck to a regiment of 3 grams per dose, no potentiators, etc in order to keep it uniform. The two that I redosed fairly quickly for 6 grams total gave better results today to include euphoria. We are definitely all different with body chemistry, this post and my experience testing proved that true as well as some of the other things I've learned from you guys. (Try it again another day or another month, etc.).

Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:14 pm
by BlueRedOcean
gumbyke1 wrote:Hey Slapjack - Im sorry you didnt enjoy the samples you received. I hope you are not disappointed with your purchase.
I was noticing with your survey submissions that you were what w call an "anomaly range" tester because your average overall quality score was about 4.1 points below the testing population (on a scale of 1-10).
We learned very quickly early on in our testing that much of kratom effects are due to personal preference / body chemistry. We routinely find that for every 7-8 people that absolutely love a batch, there are 1-2 that get absolutely nothing from it. This is a big part of why we have made big moves in our research into building a database of "preference profiles". We hope to eventually be able to use this information to make intelligent batch recommendations for our customers based on their profile (the profile is built of previous survey submissions). I think this is the next big step in vending - because so much of the leaf comes down to personal preference.
I don't normally share testing results - but I thought I would this one time to illustrate the variances Note - the last number is the overall quality score (scale of 1-10). Also, our scoring system is set up as follows:
1) – Poor quality - no effects
(5) – Average quality – Comparable to what most vendors are selling. Does the job but its nothing special.
(10)- Highest quality – an exceptional strain is among some of the best leaf that is available.
We don't have a ton of results in because most packages went out a week ago, but there are enough to get a small snapshot. Some of the ones in testing so far are not home runs, but most are scoring fairly well
(One thing to note is we did not receive your survey for the Green Sula or 30 Year MD, so you won't see your scores below. We have had some people report issues with submitting surveys - its probably not user error.)
30 year wild maeng da ( coarse a 14 ir 9
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 7
30 year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 9
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 8
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 10
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 5
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (coarse) A14IR 2
30 year wild maeng da (course) A14IR 9
30 Year Wild Maeng Da (course) A14IR 7
Total: 7.3
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) - A14 8
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) - A14 3
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) - A14 6
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) - A14 10
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) - A14 9
Deep jungle Sula (green) -A14 9
Deep Jungle Sula (Green) A-14 8
Deep jungle sula (green)-A14 7
Deep Jungle Sula Green A14 9
Deep jungle sula(green)- A14 7
Deep Jungle Sula(Green)-A14 9
Total: 7.7
Deep Jungle Sula (Red) - A14 7
Deep Jungle Sula (Red) - A14 10
Deep Jungle Sula (Red) - A14 9
Deep Jungle Sula (Red) - A14 8
Deep jungle sula (red)-a14 7
Deep Jungle Sula (Red)-A14 8
Deep jungle sula red a14 1
Deep Jungle Sula(Red)-A14 4
Deep Jungle Sula(red)-A14 7
Total: 6.7
Wild yellow TFH 6
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 7
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 9
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 4
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 5
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 5
Wild yellow tfh - m16 7
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 6
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 6
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 9
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 9
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 9
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 5
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 9
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 4
Wild Yellow TFH - M16 6
Wild Yellow TFH -M16 9
Wild yellow TFH -m16 8
Wild Yellow TFH M-16 10
Wild Yellow TFH M16 10
Wild Yellow TFH M16 7
Wild yellow tfh- m16 8
wild yellow tfh- m16 10
wild yellow tfh-m16 9
Wild yellow tfh- m16 10
Wild Yellow TFN - M16 1
Wild yellow th m16 2
Total: 7.3
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 4
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 10
Wild green tfh - m16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 7
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 7
Wild Green TFH - M16 3
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 2
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 10
Wild Green TFH - M16 8
Wild Green TFH - M16 9
Wild green tfh - m16 7
Wild Green TFH - M16 6
Wild green tfh -m16 5
Wild green TFH M16 8
Wild Green TFH M16 8
Wild green tfh- m16 8
Wild Green TFH-M16 1
Total: 7.2
Relaxing Red - A2 7
Relaxing Red - A2 7
Relaxing Red - A2 8
Relaxing Red - A2 10
Relaxing Red - A2 7
Relaxing Red - A2 8
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 8
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 8
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 9
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 10
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 6
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 9
Relaxing red - batch AM2 4
Relaxing Red - Batch AM2 7
Relaxing Red -- Batch AM2 9
Relaxing Red AM2 8
Relaxing red AM2 9
Relaxing red batch am2 5
Relaxing red blend 10
Relaxing Red--AM2 9
Relaxing red-batch AM2 7
Total: 7.8
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:25 pm
by GrannyJ62
I loved the wild yellow it was definitely one of my favorites of the samples.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:48 pm
by Greyfeather
GrannyJ62 wrote:I loved the wild yellow it was definitely one of my favorites of the samples.
I have never had a Yellow (or a white)
Based on your own experience, would you consider this more energizing or relaxing (or both)? Did it have any pain relieving effects for you?
I have been very conservative with the dosing for the green samples, but depending on your experience I might try a more substantial dose. with this one.
And I hope this isn't "cheating" lol

Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:55 pm
by BlueRedOcean
Greyfeather wrote:GrannyJ62 wrote:I loved the wild yellow it was definitely one of my favorites of the samples.
I have never had a Yellow (or a white)
Based on your own experience, would you consider this more energizing or relaxing (or both)? Did it have any pain relieving effects for you?
I have been very conservative with the dosing for the green samples, but depending on your experience I might try a more substantial dose. with this one.
And I hope this isn't "cheating" lol

I consider this wild yellow both energizing and relaxing. I compared it to 65% green Vietnam and 35% red Vietnam. It has a very nice balance and has great pain relief as well.
Great strain I rate it high.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:21 am
by Greyfeather
BlueRedOcean wrote:Greyfeather wrote:GrannyJ62 wrote:I loved the wild yellow it was definitely one of my favorites of the samples.
I have never had a Yellow (or a white)
Based on your own experience, would you consider this more energizing or relaxing (or both)? Did it have any pain relieving effects for you?
I have been very conservative with the dosing for the green samples, but depending on your experience I might try a more substantial dose. with this one.
And I hope this isn't "cheating" lol

I consider this wild yellow both energizing and relaxing. I compared it to 65% green Vietnam and 35% red Vietnam. It has a very nice balance and has great pain relief as well.
Great stain I rate it high.
Awesome! I may just try it tonight. Thank You!
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:11 am
by Oletimer
MIVANQUA, I am in Same boat ,----
Oddly, some vendors don't work for some people. Why? I couldn't even speculate. For me, SOSA does almost nothing for me FOR THE MOST PART. I love the Baik Bali though, but the rest....eh.------- Baik bali was great, Weird, i have got a few samples from particular batches ,and they were good,not fire, but consistency isnt there, and theres a couple other vendors that just don't work for me. Happy to say gumbykes samples do work, some extremely well, some not so much, but I know it's test product and doesn't reflect what they actually sell. That is why reviews are great, ,to get a feel for what I'd want to order from tfh, wild green ir 14 is one,,,I didn't get a chance to test very many reds,,I love good reds,

Re: Tfh review
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:03 am
by GrannyJ62
O for me it was pain relief and relaxation and I slept so well just made my night.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:45 am
by unsocialworker
Slapjack wrote:I don’t get what all the hype is about

everything I sample was a dud. Plus I did a big order believing all the hype, I’m hoping it will be better I’ll keep you posted. I sampled
30 year wild maeng da a14ir ... 5 out of 10
Deep jungle sula green a14..... 4 out of 10
Deep jungle sula red a14 ....... 1 out of 10
Wild yellow tfh m16 .............. 3 out of 10
Wild green tfh m16 .............,., 5 out of 10
Relaxing red am2....,............... 6 out of 10
I tested for TFH twice. My first experience was similar to yours, and I couldn't understand what everyone was raving about. All of the samples were complete flops. Then, about two months later, I tested TFH again, and I had a completely different experience. The second test batch was amazing, and I understood the hype. Hopefully, that will happen to you, especially if you've taken advantage of TFH opening up his store to double m herbal members for the weekend.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 pm
by K-Dawg
GrannyJ62 wrote:I loved the wild yellow it was definitely one of my favorites of the samples.
Just dosed the Wild Yellow TFH M16 for the 1st time and 1.5hrs in. I can tell this is alresdy my favorite. I'm getting more of a "red" spectrum on this one. Great physical euphoria

Re: Tfh review
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:14 pm
by KraytomorKraatom?
mivanqua wrote:Slapjack wrote:I don’t get what all the hype is about

everything I sample was a dud. Plus I did a big order believing all the hype, I’m hoping it will be better I’ll keep you posted. I sampled
30 year wild maeng da a14ir ... 5 out of 10
Deep jungle sula green a14..... 4 out of 10
Deep jungle sula red a14 ....... 1 out of 10
Wild yellow tfh m16 .............. 3 out of 10
Wild green tfh m16 .............,., 5 out of 10
Relaxing red am2....,............... 6 out of 10
Oddly, some vendors don't work for some people. Why? I couldn't even speculate. For me, SOSA does almost nothing for me FOR THE MOST PART. I love the Baik Bali though, but the rest....eh.
And i KNOW SOSA is a good company with great kratom. Maybe (and I'm sorry for you if this is the case. Genuinely.) TFH just doesn't do it for you. It definitely happens.
I commented on another post about something similar to this. I was pretty curious about the whole body chemistry riddle myself and spent a few day researching it. I came across some studies that suggest certain genontypes are either more sensitive to opioid antagonist/less sensitive to opioid agonists or less sensitive to opioid antagonist and more sensitive to opioid agonists. Basically saying some people feel the effects of opioid antagonist/agonists differently. The study also was suggesting that this could be a big part of why some people become alcoholics/addicts and some do not. As for kratom, it has both an opioid antagonist and opioid agonists in it. My guess is it could also be part of the whole "body chemistry" problem. Moreover, if the opioids in kratom can have different effects for different people imagine how all the other alkaloids could effect people differently. This is why I think what gumby is doing is game changing. Having customer profiles to tell what would work best for each person. Cant imagine the resources he has put into this. Hopefully to benefit of the whole community in the end.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:53 pm
by e_poison
Moving to the review forum.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:16 pm
by gumbyke1
Hey everyone - just a quick update. We are so appreciative for the community's support - the response this weekend has been mind-blowing! So responsive in fact, that we are struggling to keep up! We have worked around the clock to try and keep up, but we are falling a bit behind. I thought Monday would be our slowest day.... instead its the opposite, haha. If you have emailed us to submit an order, or are in the middle of processing an order we ask for your patience. We are trying our best to get these packages out ASAP!
Thank you, everyone, this event was a blast!
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:50 pm
by nerdy ninja
I just tested the family harvest strains sent and again like what’s been mentioned this plant doesn’t have the same exact effect on everyone. I’ll post a more thorough review later but I tested all the strains mentioned above and the vast majority were 5-6/10. The 30 year green Maeng Da was about a 7 but the one that definitely stood out was a super Green that I would definitely purchase that I scored at 7.5/10. Again this is the point of testing so I don’t want my brief review being a reflection on TFH as I’m sure their permanent menu strains are superb.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:08 pm
by ®eddit®efugee
Oletimer wrote:MIVANQUA, I am in Same boat ,----
Oddly, some vendors don't work for some people. Why? I couldn't even speculate. For me, SOSA does almost nothing for me FOR THE MOST PART. I love the Baik Bali though, but the rest....eh.------- Baik bali was great, Weird, i have got a few samples from particular batches ,and they were good,not fire, but consistency isnt there, and theres a couple other vendors that just don't work for me. Happy to say gumbykes samples do work, some extremely well, some not so much, but I know it's test product and doesn't reflect what they actually sell. That is why reviews are great, ,to get a feel for what I'd want to order from tfh, wild green ir 14 is one,,,I didn't get a chance to test very many reds,,I love good reds,

Does anyone remember the drama with Chris of Kratom Kings (I think, or Kratom King) when he was sending out a lot of free product with purchase, including something that I think was called black diamond or diamond concentrate which was a shy dark crystalline powder extract?
I wound up getting burnt on my second order with that dillhole, but my first order I got some of that diamond extract and it was PERFECT for adding to a bag of a bunch of so-so kratom mixed all together. Not enough to feel like a tolerance buster, but enough to take some meh kratom up to good stuff!
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:48 pm
by Somethingsacred
gumbyke1 wrote:Hey everyone - just a quick update. We are so appreciative for the community's support - the response this weekend has been mind-blowing! So responsive in fact, that we are struggling to keep up! We have worked around the clock to try and keep up, but we are falling a bit behind. I thought Monday would be our slowest day.... instead its the opposite, haha. If you have emailed us to submit an order, or are in the middle of processing an order we ask for your patience. We are trying our best to get these packages out ASAP!
Thank you, everyone, this event was a blast!
Stoked to here it went so well!! Thx Chris
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:18 pm
by pimpdaddymatt
Just got my order today so all I have is first impressions, but the 24k Bali is my new favorite kratom already! I’m starting to find out golds work best for me. The quality is apparent, good smell and taste, and it entirely dissolved in my GFJ which is a first.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:01 pm
by matt11
Slapjack wrote:I don’t get what all the hype is about

everything I sample was a dud. Plus I did a big order believing all the hype, I’m hoping it will be better I’ll keep you posted. I sampled
30 year wild maeng da a14ir ... 5 out of 10
Deep jungle sula green a14..... 4 out of 10
Deep jungle sula red a14 ....... 1 out of 10
Wild yellow tfh m16 .............. 3 out of 10
Wild green tfh m16 .............,., 5 out of 10
Relaxing red am2....,............... 6 out of 10
agree. so much hype surrounding these guy, but the samples and most of my order i got were average or below average leaf for me. only 1 strain really stood out being good or above average. I believe it was 30 year white maeng da (could be wrong im not home to double check) i tried 6 strains so far, and still have several to get to still. Im hoping i get better results. I really wanted to like these guys too. But i guess it does not matter anyway because i’m not a member so even if i wanted to i could not order again. Or maybe on black Friday 2020
I always hate to give a vendor negative feedback because I know they work hard at customer service and obtaining top quality leaf, but in the end I have to be honest and share my findings.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:18 pm
by Somethingsacred
The more i experience kratom and all its variables The more I understand that what’s amazing for one or many isn’t much for others ... there’s so much to it , personal chemistry I feel is the biggest one ... and metabolism that can change day to day ...I suggest putting those away for a while and then coming back to it down the road ... most, not all.. but most of the batches I’ve tried from vendors that didn’t do much for me when I tried it the first few times were exceptional at a later point in time .... there’s a reason why so many folks love TFH... for many it’s really good quality kratom right off the starting line ... im sorry you were less than stoked but try them a couple weeks to a month or two down the road ... please share your thoughts and experience when you do ..!!.. I’m all about honest feedback... it helps us all in the big picture

take care my friend !!
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:57 am
by Slapjack
Wow so I pulled out tfh leaf out of the draw the other day and started dosing the sample from November I believe and what a huge difference! Deep jungle sula green I’ll give an 8 ... amazing. Back in December I gave it a 3 . Along with others I scored them higher now than in dec.
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:11 pm
by mivanqua
Slapjack wrote:Wow so I pulled out tfh leaf out of the draw the other day and started dosing the sample from November I believe and what a huge difference! Deep jungle sula green I’ll give an 8 ... amazing. Back in December I gave it a 3 . Along with others I scored them higher now than in dec.
So WEIRD, right? I still don't get it. I just rock with it and hope for.the best. And I NEVER throw anything away, just throw it in the box labelled "inert kratom" and come.back to.it another day. Or try to trade it! Haha!
Re: Tfh review
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:41 pm
by churchofthought
Slapjack,
I heard aging could cause kratom to become stronger. Do you think that may have happened? Is the color different from what it was before?
What is your favorite vendor right now? I am looking for a relaxing red with little to no stimulation, similar to poppy.