Page 1 of 1

TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:21 pm
by iTzNERV
This a review for some of the samples I have gotten from TFH. I been testing for chris when I can so I'm super excited he is opening up shop this weekend!

Yellow TFH - man this is one of my absolute favorites I have tried from him! This one hits me like a heavy red as this starts to kick in I feel my body get so warm and all the pain I have melt away! My eyes get heavy as sit back in pure relaxation while waves of euphoria wash over me. Long legs as well a solid 5 hours! i would rate this one a 9.5 out of 10. If you like slow strains this ones a keeper!

Super Green Supreme - this one if more of a midspec super green. Great for the morning or midday. Has a nice little bit of energy but still keeps me chill and relaxed. Most other super greens I have taken usually relax and chill me out pretty hard so this ones a nice little pick me up super green. Nice and euphoric with great pain killing effects that last for quite while! I got a solid 5 hours out of this one so it deff has good legs on it! I give this one a 9.25 out of 10. Hands down one of the better super greens I have ever tried!

True Malaysian wild green - this one is definitely more red like in it's effects then what I would normally associate green Malays to be but I really love this it's super unique. This one has a slow come up but before you know it you can feel your body start to relax and your mood mellow out. Totally kills my anxiety and i can feel myself easily being more social. This one also has great pain killing effects. It's great for a nice relaxing evening or a lazy Sunday kinda day. Like I said one of the more unique Malays or strains in general that I have ever had. I'd rate this an 8.75 to a 9 out of 10.

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:53 pm
by Jpybot
I'm waiting on my package from TFH, I got the True Malay wild Green as well. I'm excited to try it, Chris was very nice too.

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:44 pm
by iTzNERV
Jpybot wrote:I'm waiting on my package from TFH, I got the True Malay wild Green as well. I'm excited to try it, Chris was very nice too.


It's wonderful man I'm sure you are going to love it especially if you are into more red like strains or just need a good slow green or red to have in your rotation.

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:06 pm
by mivanqua
Those true Malaysian strains are tricky. Definitely different.

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:07 am
by Jpybot
mivanqua wrote:Those true Malaysian strains are tricky. Definitely different.
I'm gonna do a t-break before I compare them. What's your experience with it?

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:34 am
by mivanqua
It just has a whole different effect. Hard to put into words. I sincerely love the true Malaysian and the Jambu. In some ways it's the same. Hard to describe, but everyone is right about it feeling more like a red.

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:39 pm
by brave777
Can't believe the packages was at the door! I got 100 grams of yellow tfh that everyone talked about and just had 2 grams, smells great, dry well, no weird clumps or slums what ever you call at the bottom of the cup. Went in smoothly. that was 5 min ago, lets see what all the hype is about! :P 8-)

Just by it not having clumps and slum stuff of bottom cup i can tell different ways it was handled or dried, now day almost all kratom you get have that clump at the bottom of the cup and its extreme bitter where you have seconds thoughts if you even should drink that. lol I am super stoked, christmass is early this month! :)

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:33 pm
by pimpdaddymatt
brave777 wrote:Can't believe the packages was at the door! I got 100 grams of yellow tfh that everyone talked about and just had 2 grams, smells great, dry well, no weird clumps or slums what ever you call at the bottom of the cup. Went in smoothly. that was 5 min ago, lets see what all the hype is about! :P 8-)

Just by it not having clumps and slum stuff of bottom cup i can tell different ways it was handled or dried, now day almost all kratom you get have that clump at the bottom of the cup and its extreme bitter where you have seconds thoughts if you even should drink that. lol I am super stoked, christmass is early this month! :)
When did you order? I completed my order on Saturday and I expected it to get to USPS by now but it's still in the "pre-shipment" stage. I'm too excited to be patient lol

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:43 pm
by brave777
pimpdaddymatt wrote:
brave777 wrote:Can't believe the packages was at the door! I got 100 grams of yellow tfh that everyone talked about and just had 2 grams, smells great, dry well, no weird clumps or slums what ever you call at the bottom of the cup. Went in smoothly. that was 5 min ago, lets see what all the hype is about! :P 8-)

Just by it not having clumps and slum stuff of bottom cup i can tell different ways it was handled or dried, now day almost all kratom you get have that clump at the bottom of the cup and its extreme bitter where you have seconds thoughts if you even should drink that. lol I am super stoked, christmass is early this month! :)
When did you order? I completed my order on Saturday and I expected it to get to USPS by now but it's still in the "pre-shipment" stage. I'm too excited to be patient lol

He shipped it on 29 Black Friday as Chris stated but i put my order on Tuesday. I am sure if some put there order later, it will take some time since everyone wants a piece of pie, i bet Chris is running like a bee. I have to say, it was well packaged, and got samples as well that i ll review when time comes.. Super excited, sadly i got work soon and need some sleep now. Cant wait for holiday days so i can trow a kratom party for my self. I ll let the presents sit tight for now. :)

Edit: Don't think i ll able to sleep, i might as well chill, i usually dont take 2 grams but 6 grams. I did feel the 2 grams, slight chill back relaxed feel someo what stimulant. Nothing pronounced but i took it low in hopes i can sleep some more before work. Now thats dumb to do because 6 grams can actually put me to sleep or i if i am busy enjoy my time. And i usually dont use 2 grams often unless i am on my break time from kratom and add 2g per day just to chill back WD's if there is any but i can tell this will be nice stand out if i can feel it at 2 grams. It was actually, 30 Year Wild Yellow. Sorry wasn't wild yellow TFH. Some reason i thought was same thing. But regardless i can feel the effects calmly.

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:16 pm
by gumbyke1
Hey everyone - just a quick update. We are so appreciative for the community's support - the response this weekend has been mind-blowing! So responsive in fact, that we are struggling to keep up! We have worked around the clock to try and keep up, but we are falling a bit behind. I thought Monday would be our slowest day.... instead its the opposite, haha. If you have emailed us to submit an order, or are in the middle of processing an order we ask for your patience. We are trying our best to get these packages out ASAP!

Thank you, everyone, this event was a blast!

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 1:38 pm
by dmilluh91
Does anyone have contact information to place an order with TFH. I’d really love to try them out. Thanks in advance!

D

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 2:07 pm
by acejestyr15
dmilluh91 wrote:Does anyone have contact information to place an order with TFH. I’d really love to try them out. Thanks in advance!

D
They are a private member only vendors, sorry!! But, every so often they old special open events for our doubleM community here which is what you have been reading about I am sure.... Best bet is to be on the lookout for their next testing request where they send out some sample for the cost of shipping which I believe is 2 or 3 bucks and in return they ask that everyone who gets samples honestly fill out quick 2min surveys about the Kratom they recieved. Then you can get a feel for what u like from them for when the open events come up and you know what to order after sampling previously.

Re: TFH - Texas Family Harvest

Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 2:54 pm
by onespeedstop
Will have to keep an eye out, I've read good things about TFH here. :)