Page 1 of 1

Freshleaf review

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:58 am
by Scott renegade
Ok,im going to try and post a review here.
It's for the yellow horn. I had made an order to try some freshleaf and lucid made it an extremely easy process to order, and they accepted different payment options.
The shipping was extremely fast,but even better...free,yes free shipping on every order, no matter what size....no reasons not to try them....thay also have a great selection of leaf, something for everyone :thumbsup: .

I tried a lower dose of the yellow horn, on a empty stomach and mixed with lemon juice and oj...

Fast onset, maybe 10 minutes
This leaf has energy, but not running up the wall energy...i could definitely sit and watch tv....
Mood lifting, i found myself just smiling for no apparent reason, other than i felt genuinely happy...
Then came the euphoria, a warm wave came out, and took away any anxiety i may have had, and wrapped me in that warm blanket feeling....very nice....at this point, i had to give some ti my wife, who also really loved it...she was up and wanted to go shopping, plus super playful....
I will definitely be ordering more of the yellow horn, and my wife and I are extremely happy with the order as well as results.....if anyone has any questions, please ask,im always happy to help.....

Re: Freshleaf review

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:25 pm
by LisaK
Thanks, Scott. I think you and I have very similar taste, I'm gonna order!

Re: Freshleaf review

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:08 am
by Somethingsacred
I’ve heard a few people speak highly of the yellow horn, I have a green Malay I’m trying out ... will post a mini review soon... but I’m super intrigued about this yellow horn.. sounds exceptional!

Thx for the review