Lucky Herbals - Red Bali
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:49 pm
*edit folks, this is for Red Bali, not Red Malay**
Hey folks, just wanted to introduce myself as a long time kraom and user. I go by beathappening here hopefully my reputation doesn't recede me (*polite chuckle)? I started on Reddit double m right as the gates were closing so I jumped in here. MM I've been active two years or so, although I was KC long ago.
Firstly, I want to compliment the packaging, I like the sleekness and the strong colors professional packaging, as well as a prominent long.
I will say that I'm a bit on the fence on the FDA sales blurb (not for kids), I know it's a bit of a hot topic right now but I'm glad we have a forum to discuss this.
as far the krarom. I enjoy the very fine grind. It is a nice brownish red/nearly.bent. the come ip is roughly 40 minutes, which is rather quick compared to 1 hour for most reds flf md. The most notable effect is relaxation, a very clearheadmess effect which is welcome if you suffer from anxiety and a mentally stressful day. Of course, at this time of night anxiety isn't a huge issue but I imagine it's be terrific tomorrow when I ger back to it. So I'll mark this down as an anxiolytix in the future. My mood was albeit shitty and erratic,.and this made listening music, especially electronic downtempo, pronounced in it's relaxation. There is no desire to redose, I find my.norm dose (5-8 grams, yes, a bit high) to be perfect
At this point, maybe two hours in, a pleasant eupboria and sedation sets in the potency has waned somewhar not nor surprisingly so. I'm sill at a decent level, still relaxed. The one thing I will.say is that it could use a bit more euphoria, but that's par for the course with reds and the relaxationft makes up for it. I don't think much more would necessarily benefit from it, as the other the other physical afterglow makes up for it. At this point, ,4 hours in, relaxation is perfect and it's a treat for such long legs. A warm bath or jacuzznl andcomplementa nicely. It's almost a melting sensation. Overall this is a very content and happy (and that mebert happens!!)
Some nice conversation would be welcome during the comedown, of perhaps the company of a cat. Great rest for end of day, I'll try some bent later, perhaps tonight.
Thanks luckuy
Hey folks, just wanted to introduce myself as a long time kraom and user. I go by beathappening here hopefully my reputation doesn't recede me (*polite chuckle)? I started on Reddit double m right as the gates were closing so I jumped in here. MM I've been active two years or so, although I was KC long ago.
Firstly, I want to compliment the packaging, I like the sleekness and the strong colors professional packaging, as well as a prominent long.
I will say that I'm a bit on the fence on the FDA sales blurb (not for kids), I know it's a bit of a hot topic right now but I'm glad we have a forum to discuss this.
as far the krarom. I enjoy the very fine grind. It is a nice brownish red/nearly.bent. the come ip is roughly 40 minutes, which is rather quick compared to 1 hour for most reds flf md. The most notable effect is relaxation, a very clearheadmess effect which is welcome if you suffer from anxiety and a mentally stressful day. Of course, at this time of night anxiety isn't a huge issue but I imagine it's be terrific tomorrow when I ger back to it. So I'll mark this down as an anxiolytix in the future. My mood was albeit shitty and erratic,.and this made listening music, especially electronic downtempo, pronounced in it's relaxation. There is no desire to redose, I find my.norm dose (5-8 grams, yes, a bit high) to be perfect
At this point, maybe two hours in, a pleasant eupboria and sedation sets in the potency has waned somewhar not nor surprisingly so. I'm sill at a decent level, still relaxed. The one thing I will.say is that it could use a bit more euphoria, but that's par for the course with reds and the relaxationft makes up for it. I don't think much more would necessarily benefit from it, as the other the other physical afterglow makes up for it. At this point, ,4 hours in, relaxation is perfect and it's a treat for such long legs. A warm bath or jacuzznl andcomplementa nicely. It's almost a melting sensation. Overall this is a very content and happy (and that mebert happens!!)
Some nice conversation would be welcome during the comedown, of perhaps the company of a cat. Great rest for end of day, I'll try some bent later, perhaps tonight.
Thanks luckuy