Page 1 of 1

Sosa review and my most recent order from smiley

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:20 am
by Lambeezy
I ordered a half he was willing to split it 4 ways for me that was pretty cool of him.
I ordered Green Aceh but recieved white Aceh which I’m not too upset about because it was the best out of the 4. Green Vietnam, white motan and white jungle.

White Aceh 8/10 it’s the only one that has stood out so far
White jungle 7.5/10 decent white, not too fast.
Green Vietnam 8/10 Good fast green I was not disappointed
White motan 6/10 I was not very impressed with this. I felt it but it was just mediocre

I also ordered a 4 way split from smiley last week.. I was honestly impressed with all of these. Smiley never disappoints

White Thai 7.5/10 good mid spec white
Premium MD 8.5/10 you all already know how the premium MD is. It is different in its own way very nice.
Malaysian Monster blend 9.5/10 This was very fire and suited my taste well. Great burn man it is pretty fast but I enjoyed it.
Green hulu 8/10 I enjoyed it very good euphoria slightly above mid spec

Re: Sosa review and my most recent order from smiley

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:38 am
by Lambeezy
Shit I put this on the wrong board can someone move this to reviews

Re: Sosa review and my most recent order from smiley

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:52 am
by e_poison
Lambeezy wrote:Shit I put this on the wrong board can someone move this to reviews
Sure, moving it now!