Page 1 of 1

Mitra Man

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:38 am
by Leaflover43
I read some great reviews of Mitra Man on here. Specifically Gold Borneo, which is what I ordered along with Red Vietnam. I have MS and struggle daily with pain and fatigue which also unfortunately has, by my own fault, led me to a high tolerance. I am always able to get pain relief but hardly ever achieve any of the other beautiful effects Kratom provides. Until this Gold Borneo! It is fire! Pain free, happy, relaxed but clean energy. Shipping, payment and all communications were fantastic. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Re: Mitra Man

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:50 am
by Brad frerichs
I actually have the gold Borneo and I don’t get much from it. The green Maeng da and the green Thai are wonderful though. Body chemistry is a funny thing.

Re: Mitra Man

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:07 pm
by reazaroff
Oh this makes me excited! I have a lot of the same pain and fatigue too from autoimmune bullcrap. I currently am not so patiently waiting for my package to arrive (supposedly by 8 tonight :D ) and now I'm even more excited. That good Borneo was first on my list

Re: Mitra Man

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:19 pm
by NLK316
The gold Borneo is FANTASTIC! I'd actually say it's my all time favorite. The Red AND Green Maeng Da are great as well. I'm very happy with them all!

Re: Mitra Man

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:02 pm
by Dave7x
Ive tried 6 strains from him, all very good!