Mitra Man
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Leaflover43
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am
Mitra Man
I read some great reviews of Mitra Man on here. Specifically Gold Borneo, which is what I ordered along with Red Vietnam. I have MS and struggle daily with pain and fatigue which also unfortunately has, by my own fault, led me to a high tolerance. I am always able to get pain relief but hardly ever achieve any of the other beautiful effects Kratom provides. Until this Gold Borneo! It is fire! Pain free, happy, relaxed but clean energy. Shipping, payment and all communications were fantastic. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
-
Brad frerichs
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 310
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
- Location: Central Illinois
Re: Mitra Man
I actually have the gold Borneo and I don’t get much from it. The green Maeng da and the green Thai are wonderful though. Body chemistry is a funny thing.
-
reazaroff
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm
Re: Mitra Man
Oh this makes me excited! I have a lot of the same pain and fatigue too from autoimmune bullcrap. I currently am not so patiently waiting for my package to arrive (supposedly by 8 tonight
) and now I'm even more excited. That good Borneo was first on my list
-
NLK316
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
- Location: Wichita Kansas
Re: Mitra Man
The gold Borneo is FANTASTIC! I'd actually say it's my all time favorite. The Red AND Green Maeng Da are great as well. I'm very happy with them all!
-
Dave7x
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:48 pm
Re: Mitra Man
Ive tried 6 strains from him, all very good!