Page 1 of 1

Motark ?

Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:40 pm
by Erpudjt
Has anyone tried motark since they've been back?

Re: Motark ?

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:14 pm
by Payshince
I've also been Wondering!!??

Any1 know the status of Motark too? I came across them on MeWe a week or so ago.

Other than that I haven't heard a thing!

Re: Motark ?

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:55 pm
by BallzDeep9
Appears he recently started an account here on MM :geek: .. Most vendors don't get into discussions online .. the "Medical Claims" issue. :o

He was gone for so LONG, and reputations are "short" .. literally DOZENS of vendors every day selling and marketing .. Including the usual "New Vendors" almost weekly begging for sales too :lol:

Plus there's the Stash Factor - Motark's customers NEW a year ago, went through 1 PANIC in November - are probably stocked up by now.. ALL vendors, even older ones .. have "turnover" and need to constantly generate new business. 8-)