Page 1 of 1

Choice Botanicals

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:13 pm
by Cj3
I didn’t expect my B.B. order to come in so quick and I was out of decent leaf, so I went to a new shop yesterday and they had 30g jars of Choice Botanicals powder for $10. I bought a green MD and red Bali. This morning I took my standard 3g before work. An hour and 10 minutes later, when I wasn’t feeling much more than my coffee, and my back was giving me problems so I took 2g of the red. ThenBOOM! I had energy to burn! It’s like what you want but never get from an energy drink. A guy at work even asked me if I was doing ok because I seemed a bit aggressive. My back pain was maybe a little less than half relieved, but I could have accomplished anything with that energy boost! This brand probably wouldn’t be my go-to, but it would work in a pinch or might make a good blend.

For the green MD only
Focus: 10/10
Energy: 10/10
Pain: 0/10

I will try the red again solo another day and let you know.

Re: Choice Botanicals

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:17 pm
by beathappening
Who knows what else that was adulterated with...making you aggressive.
I'd be careful buying from head shops, you never know what you're going to get (besides some overpriced kratom). Buy online from vendors who test. Not sure why anyone would pay $10/oz. tbh.

Re: Choice Botanicals

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:06 pm
by BallzDeep9
Choice Botanicals is on the Ten Worst Vendors List.

Like many of the High price, Worst vendors.. they're making a killing off of kratom.. And they're involved with (possibly adulterated) Retail products.. And they're involved with (drum roll please) the AKA - American Kratom Association. Unfortunately, the AKA runs on donations, so really must cater to those who have the most to donate... profiteers.

Re: Choice Botanicals

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:22 pm
by Cj3
BallzDeep9 wrote:Choice Botanicals is on the Ten Worst Vendors List.

Like many of the High price, Worst vendors.. they're making a killing off of kratom.. And they're involved with (possibly adulterated) Retail products.. And they're involved with (drum roll please) the AKA - American Kratom Association. Unfortunately, the AKA runs on donations, so really must cater to those who have the most to donate... profiteers.
Dang, I didn’t know any of that. I guess I’m still a little green. Thanks for the info Ballz.

Re: Choice Botanicals

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:22 pm
by herbalhippie
Cj3 wrote:
BallzDeep9 wrote:Choice Botanicals is on the Ten Worst Vendors List.

Like many of the High price, Worst vendors.. they're making a killing off of kratom.. And they're involved with (possibly adulterated) Retail products.. And they're involved with (drum roll please) the AKA - American Kratom Association. Unfortunately, the AKA runs on donations, so really must cater to those who have the most to donate... profiteers.
Dang, I didn’t know any of that. I guess I’m still a little green. Thanks for the info Ballz.

Ballz really does have our best interests in mind. :)

Even if he's a bit edgy about it sometimes. :lol:

LOVE YA, BALLZY!!