Liherbals vendor and product review
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:10 pm
I don’t see much mention of Liherbals so here’s my review so far of their sample pack that I just started digging into today. ++Shipped in one day-i live in the same state. Packaging is unique in that the whole bag has a picture of a forest and a river on it. Pretty cool and a bonus for me in that it appeals to skeptics and people hesitant to try it. Powder itself is the driest I’ve ever seen it. When I try closing it back up a bunch proofs out on me if I don’t do it slowly.
Green Kali at standard burn of 1.25g this morning gave off some real clean mood lift/euphoria and energy without any background nausea that I’ve been getting lately from a few other places. Lasted a good long while, and didn’t really notice any comedown so landing was smooth.
Burned the red Borneo, same amount, around an hour ago and first thing noticed was a much higher euphoria than this morning, followed by a slow relaxation feeling. Can’t really say much for pain relief. My lower back has been bothering me some lately and I don’t feel much relief from this, however, my burns being so low I wonder if it would even matter if I had a strong pain relieving strain?
White and yellow Borneo on deck for tomorrow. Prolly gonna buy more from these guys. Prices and quality are there with the best of them.
•And the rest
Burned yellow Borneo early in the afternoon with a bunch of small snacks beforehand and a meal afterward, having an off day and trying to make it better with food and kratom. I think it would have been stronger had I not eaten, but it might have a decent amount of relaxation/moodlift and potency. Unreliable report.
White Borneo, first burn of the day, had one of those strong head pressure weighty euphoria’s that I get from heavy whites. Can’t say that my mood was lifted, felt more like being in a cloud, dreamlike, maybe dissociative. When I got on with my day it seemed to last and feel more enjoyable as time passed. Energy was decent. Not a fan of these heavier whites but maybe that is just how they hit me sometimes, maybe next time will be different.
Green Kali at standard burn of 1.25g this morning gave off some real clean mood lift/euphoria and energy without any background nausea that I’ve been getting lately from a few other places. Lasted a good long while, and didn’t really notice any comedown so landing was smooth.
Burned the red Borneo, same amount, around an hour ago and first thing noticed was a much higher euphoria than this morning, followed by a slow relaxation feeling. Can’t really say much for pain relief. My lower back has been bothering me some lately and I don’t feel much relief from this, however, my burns being so low I wonder if it would even matter if I had a strong pain relieving strain?
White and yellow Borneo on deck for tomorrow. Prolly gonna buy more from these guys. Prices and quality are there with the best of them.
•And the rest
Burned yellow Borneo early in the afternoon with a bunch of small snacks beforehand and a meal afterward, having an off day and trying to make it better with food and kratom. I think it would have been stronger had I not eaten, but it might have a decent amount of relaxation/moodlift and potency. Unreliable report.
White Borneo, first burn of the day, had one of those strong head pressure weighty euphoria’s that I get from heavy whites. Can’t say that my mood was lifted, felt more like being in a cloud, dreamlike, maybe dissociative. When I got on with my day it seemed to last and feel more enjoyable as time passed. Energy was decent. Not a fan of these heavier whites but maybe that is just how they hit me sometimes, maybe next time will be different.