Hello Double M Fam from Inland Botanicals
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:57 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Gina from Inland Botanicals. I wanted to say thanks to everyone that created and worked on this forum. I know we all really appreciate a new place to gather since all the Reddit banning mess. We've got a few updates we are happy to share with you this month. We just released out newest blend a few weeks ago, Green Lantern. It's a smooth, green blend with a little white for that extra boost. We've been getting some great feedback and it's jumped into the top selling spot for the last week. If you want to check it out, be sure to use the code IBFAM for 5% off your order. As always, we include free samples in all orders, so if there's something you wish to try out, leave me a note in the order comments. Thanks again and I hope you all have a wonderful reset of the week!
https://inlandbotanicalsllc.com/product/green-lantern/
https://inlandbotanicalsllc.com/product/green-lantern/