Page 1 of 1

Botanical Bunny - 30% off everything sale (Yes, again)

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:03 pm
by BotanicalBunny
Image

We're having another 30% off sale until Sunday September 10th.

Coupon Code is JustBecause which is also the reason for the sale.

We have a couple new strains right now and will have a lot more once my shipments can get out of Japan.

We will have some sample packs available tonight/tomorrow morning as well.

Website - Botanical Bunny
Contact - [email protected]

Re: Botanical Bunny - 30% off everything sale (Yes, again)

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:42 am
by livi2fly
How do we get a sample pack?

Re: Botanical Bunny - 30% off everything sale (Yes, again)

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:24 pm
by evilday
livi2fly wrote:How do we get a sample pack?
I got one this morning, they weren't up on the site till around 10am (for me, anyway)

Re: Botanical Bunny - 30% off everything sale (Yes, again)

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:58 pm
by NLK316
Mannnn, I seem to always miss the great sales! Been wanting to try BB out but so unsure what to order...

Re: Botanical Bunny - 30% off everything sale (Yes, again)

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:38 pm
by livi2fly
NLK316 wrote:Mannnn, I seem to always miss the great sales! Been wanting to try BB out but so unsure what to order...
Try the Chocolate JongKong or the PMD. I highly recommend both!