Large inventory of different hard to find strains
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:38 pm
Check out Leaf of Life Botanicals. Best selection of hard to find strains in the US http://leafoflifebotanics.com
Kratom forum, reviews, and vendor listings
https://www.doublemherbals.com/
....especially since you haven't bothered to calculate ppg with the formula Ballz uses so that you can compare apples with apples for a product that, by your own admission, you haven't even tried and aren't going to.That's just too much of a price difference for something that no one knows anything about especially....
It's not significant.Try telling me that's not significant whiffy....
Obviously. And that would be because it's literally not YOUR business, it's his. He will gain or lose customers without you, based on their interactions with him directly, IF he's given half a chance. But you just slammed him so as to take even that from him. He knows what his bills are, what he paid for his inventory, what he needs to make in order to break even. You don't. You have no idea, and neither do I. But of the two of us, only I'm honest enough to admit it; you still think you have something to say about what you know nothing of. Why is that?I can't find the logic in the pricing difference.
Okay, so where are your reviews of them then?And I have tried a couple of the higher priced supposed to be worth it vendors and I didn't find it remotely near worth the hype.
Not likely. Again, you dance: I talk of facts and math, you talk of mystery and personal chemistry in your dance to avoid answering the easiest of questions about why you'd want to take a cheap shot at a new vendor.But, that's the mystery with such a fickle plant that depends so much on an individual today chemistry, just seems maybe you lost sight of that.
I think you owe this vendor an apology for your cheap shots, to be honest. That's MY take on it.To each their own you can feel however you please.... Just my take on it is all!
IN another thread today I did a work-out of the PPG math and, using RVA for the "Low Example" the difference was 180% .. the Vendor List has a 200% range - the most expensive guys are DOUBLE, compared to the least, and I don't like paying double.. which ends up being . 16/gram versus RVA at . 11/gram ... almost 150% difference!!
Ahh yes... The Hype !.. I didn't find it remotely near worth the hype.