Page 1 of 1
July 4th sale!!!
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:00 pm
by otiesbotanicals
Hey everybody! Hope your week is going well. July 4th is almost here and that means we have avsale!!!!! Fifteen percent off all lab grade tinctures as well as the CBD!!! NO PROMO CODE NECCESARY. You will see the price drop on the product page. Hope you all have a good holiday and be safe!!
PS- if you are a new customer you can also. Use promo code OTIE10 for 10%off. Thank you for the support everybody.
Re: July 4th sale!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:40 pm
by alexismkranz
Thanks!
Re: July 4th sale!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:56 pm
by otiesbotanicals
alexismkranz wrote:Thanks!
My pleasure.
Re: July 4th sale!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:08 pm
by MollyB
I just placed a large order. We'll see how this goes. I WILL post feedback upon the completion/arrival of my order.
Hello everyone! Just coming back to update and let you guys know that I placed a large order for a kilo split 4 ways, and a bottle of tincture, on Saturday evening. I rec'd an invoice and paid right away and Monday morning I rec'd an email saying Thank You For Your Order and that it was on its way. It is now Wednesday, and my order is here. It shipped out just 2 days ago, Monday, and now it is here. A big thank you to Otie's for sending it out so fast. Everything looks nicely packaged and the bottle of tincture didn't leak. It is protected with a plastic seal, and was placed in bubble wrap. Kudos on the packaging and shipment arriving so fast!! I didn't pay for express mail, simply for the priority, which I believe was about $6. I don't remember exactly, but it was not much at all, for the weight of the pkg. Thanks so much! I haven't had a chance to try any of it yet, just wanted to let everyone know my order arrived safely, and quickly. A+ so far!!
