Page 1 of 1

Pittsburgh Kratom

Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:56 am
by su9861
I am in the south hills and can deliver Kratom to you or meet when & where that is convenient for you.
Please allow me to introduce you to some great Kratom.

https://dsimon9861.wixsite.com/website

Thank you very much

Re: Pittsburgh Kratom

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:20 pm
by KratmFit
Well hello there! I just found this forum. Are you still in the Kratom biz? I live in Pitt. I’ll contact you on your site as well just in case.

Re: Pittsburgh Kratom

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:23 pm
by BlendsAreMyFriends
When I go to this page https://dsimon9861.wixsite.com/website/ ... nformation and click on the link for Pittsburgh Kratom it redirects me to https://www.greenleafkratom.com/shop/. Makes me wonder if they're doing business under different names or if Green Leaf Kratom is drop shipping for them in which case I'd go with the actual source if I was happy with the selection and price.

Re: Pittsburgh Kratom

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:59 pm
by whiffypants
Interesting... hmmm.

Good catch, Blends! I love it when people do the due diligence on vendors, and here you are leading the way. Not saying there's anything sketch going on, not even implying it -- just saying that it's -always- good to know the particulars. :D

Re: Pittsburgh Kratom

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:20 am
by Kazinflame
I live close(ish) to Pittsburgh so I looked in to him once, out of curiosity. He sells ounces for $6 and it's RVA I believe (if I'm remembering right) - not sure if he does bulk sales or not. I'm thinking he doesn't but I don't know for certain.

I'm not sure about the redirect, unless he gets it from them now which is possible. I haven't personally ordered from him, just got the scoop on him.

Re: Pittsburgh Kratom

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:22 am
by whiffypants
Good information, and there's nothing wrong with $6 ounces to tide you over -- that's a sample pack -- but I feel for anyone buying a kilo there. It would be somewhere around $215. Thanks, Kazinflame!

Re: Pittsburgh Kratom

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:56 pm
by su9861
Hi all Just been very busy selling & finally posting a reply. https://dsimon9861.wixsite.com/website/ ... nformation
goes to my webpage on Kratom info & not sure how it is being redirected?? My main page is either pittsburgh-kratom.com or https://dsimon9861.wixsite.com/website. Can also use google search for Pittsburgh kratom ( map with a listing )
My locals are buying at $7 -8 /ounce with no complaints, I am usually booked 2-3 days in advance. I have 26 reviews on google &
sales have been booming. I am restocked with fresh Indonesian & RVA this week ( Aug 29 ) . Thanks for your comments
Happy Labor day & EOS ( end of summer ) P.S. if you subscribe to my webpage, I have FREE ( yes FREE ) drawings every month.

Re: Pittsburgh Kratom

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:11 pm
by BallzDeep9
I remember this from Reddit .. buying a Kilo $70 from Herbal RVA, then having a local backpack business ?? :lol: EDIT: just doin the math here.. Kilo $70 shipped. 35 Ounces $6 each = 210. Profit $140 .. getting 3X his money back. Assuming the n00bs are all paying $6... question, how much Time & Gas expense driving around town?

He's probably cutting the retail headshop prices in half... This happens all over the USA now. Ask JFish at RVA, he's got lots of local "Stash Sellers" workin' it... There is also a online caps vendor Grey Street Herbals who just buys RVA kilos, caps 'em up and doubles his money. Minus the time and effort to make caps :P

Pittsburgh is a neat city I've always wanted to go there & visit. :D

Re: Pittsburgh Kratom

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:49 pm
by su9861
Please come & visit. I will give you A TOUR & SOME FREE KRATOM to see all the sights, you have to drive into the city from the parkway & when leaving the Ft Pitt tunnel is super scenic .. Yes a bit of a mark up, but answering questions, being at the meet, all the repacking & no shows / no pays . I do sell at least 1/2 the local shops & I have some RVA but lately getting directly from Indonesia. 4-6 week delivery - Fresh & powerful. I never thought it would take off as much as it did. When it got listed on google search ( pia ) . My analytics are in the THOUSANDS of views per month.

Re: Pittsburgh Kratom

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:16 am
by su9861
Hello - July 2019 I am restocked & ready to sell Please email [email protected] available for a quick pick up or local delivery. Thanks again
https://dsimon9861.wixsite.com/website