Page 1 of 1

April Coupon and Restock!

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:38 pm
by Inland Botanicals
Hi everyone! With April approaching tomorrow, we wanted to release our coupon now. Use the code EASTER10 for 10% off all orders, plus free samples included as always.

We are launching a new natural and organic body product line very soon, so feel free to ask for a body lotion sample with any order.

AND we're getting really close to finishing the construction on our new storefront location here in Post Falls. If you haven't heard, We've grown out of our current office location and so happy to be able to showcase our product in a true storefront, along with a ton of other health and wellness related items.

If you're local to Post Falls, feel free to stop by and say hello in a couple of weeks. We will be having our ribbon cutting and official grand opening in May with the Post Falls Chamber of Commerce. I will be posting more information and exact dates on our Facebook page so be sure to check it out. Thanks, everyone on this forum for being so awesome. We love you guys!

Re: April Coupon and Restock!

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:39 pm
by Payshince
Thank you Inland!

God Bless exciting stuff ahead!

Re: April Coupon and Restock!

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:34 am
by Inland Botanicals
Payshince wrote:Thank you Inland!

God Bless exciting stuff ahead!
Thanks! Hopefully I'll get some photos of the new place taken this weekend and I'll be sure to share them.

Re: April Coupon and Restock!

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:16 pm
by BallzDeep9
If you're local to Post Falls, feel free to stop by and say hello in a couple of weeks.
Post Falls.. haha. I've got some really, crazy, unbelievable, stories there .. In particular the former dog track at Cou'er D Alene Greyhound Park just west of Post Falls. And the TOWN of Stateline, ID just west of that. :twisted:

I was there! 30 Years ago!! Imagine a entire little town, full of nothing but.. Bars, Strip clubs, brothels, bikers, coke dealers, whorehouses.. The Feds finally came in to Idaho, and busted the entire TOWN of Stateline, and on the other side of the state.. Wallace, ID. :geek:

DID I participate in the "activities" there... I'm trying to remember uhhh :o

https://lmtribune.com/northwest/stateli ... b7e79.html

Re: April Coupon and Restock!

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:23 pm
by Inland Botanicals
BallzDeep9 wrote:
If you're local to Post Falls, feel free to stop by and say hello in a couple of weeks.
Post Falls.. haha. I've got some really, crazy, unbelievable, stories there .. In particular the former dog track at Cou'er D Alene Greyhound Park just west of Post Falls. And the TOWN of Stateline, ID just west of that. :twisted:

I was there! 30 Years ago!! Imagine a entire little town, full of nothing but.. Bars, Strip clubs, brothels, bikers, coke dealers, whorehouses.. The Feds finally came in to Idaho, and busted the entire TOWN of Stateline, and on the other side of the state.. Wallace, ID. :geek:

DID I participate in the "activities" there... I'm trying to remember uhhh :o

https://lmtribune.com/northwest/stateli ... b7e79.html
HAHA Yes it sure has changed and settled down quite a bit here! You'd never guess that's how it was by looking at it today, although I'm sure there's still some of that here and there. That area out by state line is still pretty undeveloped but closer to the center of Post Falls is growing fast. I've only been here three years and it has grown a ton. Love it though. If only we could get a hint of spring :roll: Oh and Wallace lol. We went there for an afternoon to see some of the historical stuff and it was quite underwhelming.