Page 1 of 1

Mitra-Genie Menu

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm
by Mitra-Genie
MITRA-GENIE MENU
[speed](length}(aroma)|grind|

ELDER DJINN COLLECTION

ELDER KALI1.0 [slowest](longest){sleep}|medium|

ELDER KALI1.1 [slow][long]{sleep}|fine| NEW!!

ELDER RED1.0 [slow] (long) {relief}|medium|

ELDER RED2.0 [slow](long){relief/sleep/chill}|fine| NEW!!

ELDER REDMD1 [med-slow](long){relief/mood/chill}|fine| NEW!!

ELDER GOLD1.0 [fast/slow](long){warmth/relief}|medium|

ELDER GREEN1.0 [med](med-long){mood/relax}|medium|

ELDER GREEN1.1[med-fast](medium){mood/focus}|medium|

ELDER GREEN2.0[med-slow](med-long){relax/relief}|fine| NEW!!

ELDER GREENMD1[med-slow](medium){mood/relief}|fine| NEW!!

ELDER GREEN3.0[med][medium]{chill/mood}|fine| NEW!!

ELDER WHITE1.0[fast](medium){mood/focus}|medium|


ANCIENT DJINN COLLECTION (Available on April 18th!!)

ANCIENT RED HORN

ANCIENT MAENG DA

ANCIENT RED VEIN

ANCIENT GREEN VEIN

ANCIENT WHITE VEIN


If you have any questions about order email me at [email protected] for menu and ordering instructions.

Thanks Guys

-genie

Re: Mitra-Genie Menu

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:56 pm
by herbalhippie
I'm trying that green 2.0 tonight and then I'm going to place an order. I love this Kali!

Re: Mitra-Genie Menu

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:00 pm
by Mitra-Genie
thanks hippie!! the green2.0 is one of my favorites. very relaxing aroma

Re: Mitra-Genie Menu

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:44 pm
by conscious_conundrum
I love that you can post your whole menu here! Thank you for the samples btw...I will be placing an order soon I am sure!

Re: Mitra-Genie Menu

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:59 pm
by Mitra-Genie
conscious_conundrum wrote:I love that you can post your whole menu here! Thank you for the samples btw...I will be placing an order soon I am sure!
Glad your enjoying them :D !! just let me know when your ready

Re: Mitra-Genie Menu

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:39 am
by tracy00214
herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying that green 2.0 tonight and then I'm going to place an order. I love this Kali!
I didn't think you liked greens, please let me know how fast it is, I have my eye on it too. :)

Re: Mitra-Genie Menu

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:34 am
by herbalhippie
tracy00214 wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:I'm trying that green 2.0 tonight and then I'm going to place an order. I love this Kali!
I didn't think you liked greens, please let me know how fast it is, I have my eye on it too. :)
I'd say it's very slow, almost like a red. I ended up testing it before I went to work this morning and that might have been a bit of a mistake. Although I felt really really nice. lol

Re: Mitra-Genie Menu

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:56 am
by Mr Squidbilly
Can't wait to try the White 1.0 and get some of that Kali soon! Thanks for the great customer service, man.

Re: Mitra-Genie Menu

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:45 pm
by Binaural_Cactus
Oh my goodness, received my green 2.0 today. Burned my usual morning 6g an hour ago, and wowww it lives up to the reviews. Total 'i love everything and everyone' vibe, feeling motivated and pain perception quite attenuated. Got a free sample of the new Ancient green, looking forward to trying it tomorrow. I like the 2.0 so much that I've already packed a bit to share with a distant friend. Kratom is good for the soul, yeah?!

Re: Mitra-Genie Menu

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:50 pm
by AngelHippie
The Green 2.0 was euphoric and lovely for me as well! My first purchase from Mitra and a win!