Page 1 of 1

NEW VENDOR! Order Kilo's directly from Thailand, discreet and fast shipping service

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2026 3:16 am
by ryanofjudah
Hello folks,

My name is Ryan and I am a Canadian living in Bangkok, Thailand. I have been shipping packages of kratom back to the US, Canada and EU for the past year and a half with great success. I have not have a packaged seized thus far (fingers crossed). I have three strains available, red green and white, and can provide powder or crushed leaf. prices start at 90USD a kilogram, and that includes express air shipping. unfortunately I cannot split strains on kilogram orders, my kilograms are presealed,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and I hope we can do some business together soon, I will try and have some of my customers come here and leave reviews on this post!