NEW VENDOR! Order Kilo's directly from Thailand, discreet and fast shipping service

Looking for a great deal? This is the place for vendors to post ads, sales, and coupons. Vendors, please keep your advertisements limited to this forum, and make sure you have read and understand the rules.
Forum rules
You may only create a free post or bump your existing post ONCE per 30 days.
If interested in posting more frequently or would like better visibility, please consider ADVERTISING with us.

We ask that all vendors please read the full Vendor Listing Board Rules before posting.
Post Reply
User avatar
ryanofjudah
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2026 3:11 am
Location: Bangkok, TH

NEW VENDOR! Order Kilo's directly from Thailand, discreet and fast shipping service

Post by ryanofjudah »

Hello folks,

My name is Ryan and I am a Canadian living in Bangkok, Thailand. I have been shipping packages of kratom back to the US, Canada and EU for the past year and a half with great success. I have not have a packaged seized thus far (fingers crossed). I have three strains available, red green and white, and can provide powder or crushed leaf. prices start at 90USD a kilogram, and that includes express air shipping. unfortunately I cannot split strains on kilogram orders, my kilograms are presealed,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and I hope we can do some business together soon, I will try and have some of my customers come here and leave reviews on this post!
Post Reply