Page 1 of 1

Mystic Island

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:19 am
by MysticIsland
What’s up everyone? Mystic Island will begin doing a 4 Way Split kilo the first week of every month starting in the near future. Once we get the technical aspect laid out and know that we can implement the coupon code correctly, along with the proper inventory we will let everyone know.

What’s good on the Island right now ...... Amethyst, Gandalf, White Bali, Amethyst blended with White Bali to name a few.

As for now, we still have the 2 way Split kilo using the coupon code SPLIT and the Buy 3 x 75g bags and get a 25g bag for free. A little clarification on the 25FREE coupon code. In order for this code to work you must put all four bags in your cart and then enter the coupon code. The cost of the 25g bag will then be removed from your total. There is not a 25g bag added on top of your order.

If there are any issues with your order or the ordering process please do not hesitate to text call or email. You ladies and gentlemen are what some may call amazing and we are greatful. Thanks again to E and his crew for taking time out of their lives to make this forum a place. It may not be what we had in regards to fluidity but it’s something and I personally think it works just fine. Cheers everyone.

-Will

Re: Mystic Island

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:34 am
by eastmeetsthewes
Hi Will,

Thanks for answering all those questions! Do you have any recommendations for yellows and yellow white blends?

Thanks for your time!

Re: Mystic Island

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:02 pm
by WotAnAtti2d
Hey east, did you ever see my reply to your pm? I sent it like, a week ago. Thanks.

Re: Mystic Island

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:03 pm
by e_poison
eastmeetsthewes wrote:Hi Will,

Thanks for answering all those questions! Do you have any recommendations for yellows and yellow white blends?

Thanks for your time!
I recommend the white maeng da if you're looking for a solid white strain. It's my go to daytime strain lately. There is a white/yellow blend called Gandalf, but I don't have much experience with it. I ordered a 250g bag of it months ago, but haven't really tapped into it much. I do remember it being quite strong the few times I've tried it, so it might be a good choice if you're looking for white/yellow blend.

Re: Mystic Island

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:50 pm
by Jaredt82
I am looking forward to this sale.

Re: Mystic Island

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:34 pm
by Triviali
Any updates on the 4-way splits?

Re: Mystic Island

Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:28 am
by Jaredt82
Triviali wrote:Any updates on the 4-way splits?
I contacted them I was told the sale will start Monday 75 plus shipping.

Re: Mystic Island

Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:53 am
by Jaredt82
Triviali wrote:Any updates on the 4-way splits?
Total would be 83.15 shipped not as good as 69.15 but what can you do.