Page 1 of 1

New November Updates!

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:40 pm
by Inland Botanicals
We've updated our latest promo for November. All month, receive an additional 50g for every 500g purchased (100g for every 1000g purchased and so on). You must add the extra product to your cart for the promo to apply, and it will be automatically deducted at checkout. We've also updated the site to let you select your other free samples with each order. Also, we have a new product line coming out soon. Keep an eye out for the next newsletter with details. Have a wonderful November everyone! ~Gina

https://inlandbotanicals.com/

Re: New November Updates!

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:47 pm
by Brad frerichs
I love everything I’ve gotten from you guys :D

Re: New November Updates!

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:24 am
by lavender
hi brad! just make small order with inland botanicals for first time and i like easy payment prosessing that was very easy for me ( you know sometimes it hard for me)so thank you again

Re: New November Updates!

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:02 am
by Brad frerichs
You’ll love there product! Call them and they will give you a discount code for first time buyer! :D

Re: New November Updates!

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:10 am
by NMKrato
Just took advantage of this deal of 100g free with my split kilo. I have 8 strains to review and I'm excited to dig in this weekend.